Best Yoghurt Makers – Top 3
When you are thinking of a nice dessert, especially on a hot day, it’s nice to have some healthy yoghurt. Although there are many types available to buy, it is nice to be able to make your own so you know what is in there. This, list has the top three yoghurt makers on the market today. They make tasty desserts, both the sweet and the savoury kind.
Lakeland My Kitchen Electric Yoghurt Maker Review – Our Number 1
The Lakeland My Kitchen Yoghurt Maker is a compact product that has a nice look. It will enable you to make lovely home-made yoghurt anytime you need it. Here are some of the other features this product has (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- It can easily make 1 litre of fresh yoghurt as and when you want it. You can be assured that it won’t have any additives or preservatives.
- You can use any type of milk you want. If you use whole milk, you will get a richer and creamier yoghurt.
- It operates at a temperature of 40-47 degrees Celsius for the perfect yoghurt every time. It will also maintain this range to keep the yoghurt at the correct temperature.
- You can use this yoghurt for many different dishes including sweet and savoury. It can be mixed with muesli or fruit.
This yoghurt maker is great for anyone that wants to have fresh desserts that they want to control the ingredient. It has a large capacity and will make great yoghurt every time.
Severin 107890 Yoghurt Maker Review – Number 2
This yoghurt maker from Severin is a great little product for making individual batches of fresh yoghurt. It has easy to use settings and can make many types of yoghurt with no hassle. Here are a few of its other features.
- The unit contains 7 glass jars which can make different types at the same time.
- All you need to do is fill with milk and culture and switch on. It is simple and easy to use.
- In between 6-12 hours, you can enjoy fresh yoghurt
- It is made from strong materials and is easy to keep clean and maintain.
The Severin 107890 is a great product, especially if you want to make separate types of yoghurt at the same time.
EasiYo Manual Yoghurt Maker Review – Number 3
As well as electrical yoghurt makers, you can also get manual types like this one from EasiYo. It can be used on camping trips and other areas where you can’t use an electrical type. Here are some of the features of this product.
- All you need to do is add a sachet of the yoghurt mix that is sold for this product to the jar of cool water. Then add boiling water to the outside maker and insert the jar. It is a simple and easy way to make yoghurt.
- After 8-12 hours, the yoghurt will be ready to use. The product makes 1 litre of yogurt that you can add to desserts or salads.
- This is a new version of the EasiYo that is more compact than previous models. This means it is easier to transport.
- There are many flavours you can choose from including fruit, plain and low fat versions.
The EasiYo is a great way to make yoghurt without using an electric maker. It has a simple to use design and many flavours available.
The top spot on the list goes to the Lakeland My Kitchen Electric Yoghurt Maker. It has a simple to use design that is easy to keep clean. It also has a large capacity bowl so you can make a big batch to chill for later.