Best UV Nail Lamps
For a lot of women, nicely manicured nails are as important as the outfit they are wearing. However, going to a nail salon can get expensive and many may not have the time. This is why some women prefer to do their own nails at home and one product that can help with that is a UV Nail Lamp. It cures the nails so that they can stick better and therefore last longer. This list features the top three UV Nail Lamps on the market today.
Mylee Gel Polish Manicure Kit Review – Our Number 1
This kit has a lot included so you can get started on your nails straight away. Mylee is one of the leading manufacturers and it is easy to see why. The UV lamp has a big area so you can fit your whole hand into the light. This saves a lot of time as you can do all the nails at once. Here are some of its other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- As well as the UV lamp, there is also a Bluesky top and base coat. This is designed not to chip or smudge.
- The UV lamp is big enough for you to do your hands or your feet. This means you don’t have to waste time doing individual nails.
- The lamp has four UV bulbs inside the large unit. This is more than you will find in other UV lamps and means quicker results.
- It has a 120 second auto and constant timers so you can choose what amount of time you need the lamp to be on.
The Mylee is a great all-round product that has a lot of accessories to go with it. You will find that it has everything you could need and would be great as a starter kit.
AMOS Professional UV Lamp Review – Number 2
The AMOS is another product that has a good reputation for quality and reliability. It comes with a host of nail accessories to get you started and will give you great professional looking nails at home. Let us look at its other features.
- The AMOS is designed to accommodate all five fingers or toes at one time. This saves a lot of hassle trying to do individual nails.
- There are four 9 watt bulbs in the unit to ensure you get a quick result and an even curing of the nails. This gives a better finish with no smudges.
- It has a 120 second timer so you don’t have to worry about how long to leave them in the lamp. It also makes the unit very cost effective.
- There are four colours available for the lamp, white, pink, black, leopard or zebra. This means you can choose a style that suits you.
This is a high quality product that would be suitable either at home or in a salon. With its professional design and great performance, you won’t need to worry about the results.
DNA 36 Watt Induction Powered UV Lamp Review – Number 3
- It has a unique induction powered 36 Watt UV lamp. This helps to give even better results and even curing.
- There is a built-in heat exhausted chip which will protect the lamps. This means better reliability and performance.
- The unit has four UV induction lamps fitted to give you great results with no smudges or uneven curing.
- There are two curing modes available, 120 second timer or constant. This gives you the flexibility to choose your curing time.
This lamp from DNA is fully featured and will give you great results every time. It will be great for home or salon use.
The top spot goes to the Mylee UV Lamp. It has all the features you need and also has a lot of accessories to get you started.