Best Trail Camera
If you love trail walking and wildlife, then these cameras are just what you need. Most of the time, animals won’t be around when you are there, so these trail cameras are designed to be motion activated. They can even see in the dark and take both still photos and video. This list features the top three trail cameras on the market today.
Acorn 6210MC HD Wildlife Trail Camera Review – Our Number 1
This stealthy piece of kit is designed to take those photos you could never get in other ways. It has a number of great features to give you the best chance of getting the perfect photo. Here are some of its other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The camera is motion activated so that you can leave it overnight and any animal walking past will be captured.
- The infra-red night vision is great for taking photos and video when there is little or no light. You know that it will always take a great picture.
- It has a very long life 2400mAh battery so that you can leave it for long periods between charges.
- Because the camera is completely wireless, you can put it places where wires would otherwise not be able to reach.
The Acorn 6210MC HD camera is perfect for those adventure people who want to capture their best moments and study wildlife.
VWTECH 720P 8MP Low Glow Camera Review – Number 2
- The 8MP low-glow camera is equipped with infra-red so it can get those night shots that are so rare.
- Each photo that is taken is given a date stamp as well as time and moon phase information. This can help you log the movements of animals at certain times.
- It has a shutter speed of 0.8 to 1.2 seconds, this means you can capture photos of fast moving animals without blur.
- The camera is also designed to be fully water resistant. You can safely leave it out in the elements without any problems.
The VWTECH camera is specially designed to take those amazing photos you see in the magazines. You can set it up and leave it to work its magic in any conditions.
Bushnell Trophy Low Glow Essential HD Trail Camera Review – Number 3
The Bushnell Trophy camera is a fully featured trail camera that can not only take great shots of animals, but also help with security at home or in a garage. Here are some of this amazing cameras features.
- It has a built-in PIR sensor that can detect motion up to 80 feet away. This means you can get shots from a long distance.
- The 2x time lapse mode can take pictures at set intervals so you can see the progress of something over a period of time.
- It has a trigger speed of just 0.3 seconds. This means that there isn’t much that will get past this camera.
- It can run for up to 12 months on one set of batteries. You can be sure that it will be reliable at all times.
The Bushnell Trophy camera is a brilliant piece of kit that anyone wanting to take wildlife photos will love. You can do so much with a camera with this many features.
The top spot on the list goes to the Acorn 6210 MC HD Trail Camera. It has a great infra-red camera and a multi-angle lens so you can get photos from many angles. A wonderful all-round product that will produce many fine pictures.