||Philips HD9220/20||80% Less Fat, Variable Temp Settings, Pre-set Timer, 1425 Watt Motor||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
||Duronic AF1 /B||Variable Temp Settings, Pre-set Timer, 1500 Watt Motor||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Tefal Actifry Plus||Pre-set Timer, 1400 Watt Motor||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
Actifry Vs Airfryer Review 2017 – 2018 UK
If you are looking for a healthier way to fry your food, then there are a number of air fryers now on the market that can do just that. They use hot air and only a little oil to fry a variety of foods in a fast and efficient way. This is a list of the top three air fryers on the market at the moment.
Philips HD9220/20 Air Fryer Review – Our Number 1
This fryer from Philips is great for cooking many different foods, not just the traditional chips. With its small amount of oil, food isn’t greasy or soggy. Take a look at the other features of this product (lowest price).
- It uses up to 80% less fat than conventional fryers so it leaves your food cooked well and crispy.
- Variable temperature controls ensures that you cook everything in the correct way.
- Pre-set timer means you can leave it to cook and it will sound an alarm when the time is up. You can then reset if needed.
- A powerful 1425 watt motor gives you the best results and high temperature cooking. It also speeds up the cooking time.
The Philips Air Fryer is a feature rich product that will make mealtime quicker and easier. It has many of the advantages of frying but uses very little oil in the process. Not surprising that it has reached the top spot.
Duronic AF1/B Jet Multi Cooker Review – Number 2
This neat and compact fryer is well designed with easy to use controls. The easy use and small size would make it ideal for a single person or small family. Let us look at some of its other great features.
- The air circulating technology means it can cook your food using little or no oil. This makes it a much healthier alternative.
- Fully adjustable temperature settings puts you in control of the cooking process.
- It features a closed cooking system that leave no odour or oil splatter during cooking. It also has a cool touch to the exterior of the unit.
- The bowl and basket are dishwasher safe to give you easy cleaning and no mess.
Overall, the Duronic AF/1 Jet Multi Cooker is a great design that packs a lot into a small size. It has all the things you need to cook food quickly and easily and with no fuss.
Tefal Actify Plus Review – Number 3
This air fryer from the well-known brand Tefal can make light work of your cooking time. It has a large capacity but this doesn’t increase the cooking time at all. See what other great features this product has to offer.
- Uses only one spoon of oil for much healthier cooking and less mess.
- A Large 1.2 kg capacity means you can cook large amounts simply and easily.
- The Actifry has a turning blade in the centre that will keep the food turned and evenly cooked.
- The bowl, paddle and lid are all dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning.
- Many different types of meals can be cooked in the Actifry, making it truly versatile.
The Tefal Actifry is a very well made and durable machine that will revolutionise your frying experience. One of the original types of hot air fryer, it has been well designed to give the best results.
The top spot on the list goes to the Philips HD9220/20 Airfryer. It has a great design and is well built to give it durability. It also has a lot of features that will make life so much easier. With this in mind, it is no wonder that the Philips Airfryer has reached the number one spot on our list.
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2017 – 2018
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Soup Maker Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018
- Salter Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- VonShef Soup Maker – Blender Review 2017 – 2018
- Electric Can Opener Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Electric Carving Knife – Reviews Of 2017 – 2018 In UK
- Best Mandoline Slicer – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Frying Pan – Reviews Of 2017 – 2018 UK
- Electric Food Steamer Reviews – Best In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Electric Multi Cooker Reviews – Best In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Slow Cooker – Reviews In UK 2017 – 2018