Tefal Pro Express
Tefal Pro Express
Best Steam Generator Irons
It is a job that not everyone likes doing, but the fact is that ironing is often a necessary activity. The ease of ironing often depends on the type of iron you use. It can be a very personal choice as some prefer heavier or lighter products. This list has three of the best steam irons on the market at the moment. Let us have a look at what they have to offer.
Philips GC9630/20 Perfect Care Elite – Our Number 1
One type of steam iron is the steam generator type. These like the Philips GC9630/20 use a separate water reservoir instead of it being inside the iron. This can make the iron lighter and easier to handle. Here are some of its other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The powerful steam generator produces 6.7 bars of pressure with 340g steam boost. This can be very good at removing stubborn creases in heavy material.
- Unique OptimalTEMP technology means it precisely measures the level of steam and temperature.
- The SteamGlide soleplate is a scratch resistant plate that will easily glide across your clothes. It is also very light and easy to use.
- An easy locking mechanism ensures that you can carry the iron around with no problem and in complete safety.
The Philips GC9630/20 steam generator is a very easy to use product that is designed to be light yet durable. It has a big water tank so you can keep ironing without having to constantly refill.
Philips GC9236/02 PerfectCare Expert – Number 2
This steam generator from Philips is full of features designed to make your life easier. It is both lightweight and strong but doesn’t compromise on quality. The brand ensures that it is made to the highest standard. Here are some of its features.
- OptimalTEMP technology is designed to give the perfect balance between steam and temperature. This greatly reduces the risk of burns from the iron.
- The steam generator has a bar pressure of 6 and can produce a 360g steam boost for difficult creases.
- The SteamGlide soleplate gives you a great glide over the clothes and a scratch resistant surface.
- There is a large 1.5 litre water tank that can be detached for easy filling. It is also large enough to keep you going for a long time between fills.
The Philips GC9236/02 is a great product that will save a lot of time and stress when it comes to ironing. It is well-made and durable and carries the Philips name of quality.
Tefal Pro Express Total X-pert GV8975 – Number 3
The Tefal Pro Express is an easy to use iron that has a lot of great features. It has the steam pressure and the durability to cope with any clothes no matter how creased. Let us have a look at some of this irons other features.
- There are five settings for different fabrics. This means you can tailor the irons settings to the type of clothing you are ironing.
- With 6.5 bar of pressure and 360 g steam boost, you are always assured of steam when you need it.
- An upgraded Anti-Calc collector means you can easily remove lime scale with no problem at all.
- The unique Aqua Boost Vaporizer gives a continuous mist spray on the clothes. This makes it easier to remove difficult creases.
This steam generator iron from Philips is great for all your ironing needs. It has a powerful steam generator as well as a light and easy glide soleplate.
The top spot goes to the Philips GC9630/20. It has a great steam generation output and is ideal for anyone who needs a light and easy to handle product. It is a worthy product to put top of the list.