|Fellowes||Compatible with 125 Micron Pouches – Ready To Use In 4 Minutes – Easy To Use – Jam Free- Auto Shut Off – 10 Document Starter Pack.||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|Texet||250mm/Per Minute – 2 Roller Device – Free Starter Kit – On/off Switch – Quick Warm Up – Versatile Sizes.||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|Bonsaii||A3 Size Documents – Ready In 5 Minutes – Up To 2 Hours Per Use – ABS – Cooling Function – Free Laminating Pouches – 1 Year Warranty||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Laminators
If you need to protect important documents whilst ensuring they look as professional as possible then you may want to invest in a laminator. Laminator machines apply a protective heat-sensitive or pressure-sensitive film like material to one side of the page in question. Examples of this include restaurant menu’s, brochures, important office documents and university dissertations. Laminating your documents has several distinct benefits. Laminating makes your documents look more professional, it protects the paper from wrinkles, damages, smudges and fingerprints, it protects the paper from rain and lamination can enhance the colour of any images included in the document.
There are quite a few different laminators on the market and the machine which will work best for you depends on how often you need to use it (i.e. 5 sheets or less a day, 10 sheets or less a day, 25 sheets or more etc.) the maximum width you need to laminate, and whether you need to laminate images. If you are looking to buy a laminator then read on for our review of the top 3 laminators available right now.
Fellowes Spectra A4 Review – Our Number 1
- The Fellowes Spectra (learn more here!) is a powerful home office laminator which deals with A4 paper. It can be used to laminate photographs, projects and important documents and it is compatible with 125 micron pouches.
- This laminator is ready to use after four minutes of heat-up time and it will indicate it is ready via a green light.
- The Fellowes Spectra is very easy to use and it includes a manual release lever which helps you remove and organise the paper to stop the machine from getting jammed.
- This laminator comes with an auto shut off feature which automatically turns the laminator off after 30 minutes so you don’t end up wasting energy.
- The Fellowes Spectra laminator comes with a 10 document starter pack help get you started on your laminating straight away.
- This laminator has a speed of 30 cm per minute.
Features: Compatible with 125 Micron Pouches – Ready To Use In 4 Minutes – Easy To Use – Jam Free- Auto Shut Off – 10 Document Starter Pack.
Texet A3 Laminator Review – Number 2
- The Texat A3 laminator has a laminating speed of 250mm per minute.
- This laminator is a 2 roller device which can be used for up to 250mcn (i.e. 150×150 mcn pouches).
- The Texat A3 laminator comes with a free starter kit to make sure you can begin laminating as quickly as possible.
- This laminator comes with a simple on/off switch so you can turn the machine on and off quickly and easily.
- The Texat A3 laminator warms up quickly so you can get laminating as quickly as possible.
- This Texat A3 laminator can be used for a variety of sizes ranging from A3 to small business
Features: 250mm/Per Minute – 2 Roller Device – Free Starter Kit – On/off Switch – Quick Warm Up – Versatile Sizes.
Bonsaii L307-A A3 Review – Number 3
- The Bonsaii laminator is suitable for A3 size document and can laminate pages up to 13” in size. It will work with any 3-5 mil pouch size.
- This laminator will warm up and be ready to use in just 5 minutes. It can work for up to 2 hours in a single sitting and it can laminate up to 9.8 inches per minute.
- The Bonsai laminator comes with ABS and a cooing function to ensure safe laminating. This machine is suitable for photographs, documents, projects, menus etc.
- This laminator comes with 3 free laminating pouches and 2 adhesive pouches.
- The Bonsaii A3 laminator comes with a one year manufacturers warranty.
Features: A3 Size Documents – Ready In 5 Minutes – Up To 2 Hours Per Use – ABS – Cooling Function – Free Laminating Pouches – 1 Year Warranty
These are all fine laminators which will keep your documents looking professional whilst protecting them from wrinkles and damages. There can, however, only be one winner and so we would like to especially recommend the Fellowes Spectra A4 Home Office Laminator because it is ready to use in just four minutes, it is user-friendly and straight forward, it is jam resistant, it comes with a free 10 document starter pack, it has an auto shut off feature to stop you wasting energy and it has a fast speed of 30 cm per minute.