||Teeter EP-950||Foot rest, Robust design, Rubberised feet, Built-in headrest||High-End||Learn More Here!|
||Medicarn PRO 2||Designed & Built for optimum safety, Extremely responsive, Robust design & Build||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Marcy IVT845||Ankle securing mechanism, Safety strap, Durable welded steel support frame||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
Best Inversion Tables – Top in 2017 – 2018
If you suffer from back problems, you may find benefit from using an inversion table. They are designed to invert your body and use your natural weight to pull the back and take the pressure off the vertebra. It can be very beneficial and has helped many people with these types of problem. This is a list of the top three inversion tables on the market today.
Teeter EP-950 Inversion Table Review – Our Number 1
This inversion table from Teeter is specially designed to give you the best results for your back. It has a sturdy frame construction and a good back support so you will feel safe. Here are a few of the other features from this product (lowest price).
- There is a foot rest so you can hold your ankles while upside down. This is important for safety and support.
- The product folds down so you ca store it when not in use. Ideal for people who don’t have a lot of space.
- Rubberised feet ensure that the product has a firm base when in use. This mean you can use it on any flooring including laminate.
- The built-in headrest is designed to support and cushion your head. This means no need for additional support or pillows.
The inversion table is a great product that can really help you if you are suffering from back problems. It is lightweight but strong and has good support where needed.
Professional Medicarn Therapy PRO 2 Review – Number 2
This therapy inversion table has a stylish design that looks good as well as being good for your body. It is made to a high quality level but is also light enough to be moved and stored. Let us look at some of its other features.
- A detailed instruction manual is included so that you can get the best out of the product while maintaining a safe posture.
- It has been built with the highest safety in mind and has a number of adjustable parts. This means it can help regardless of your height.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 135kg and a maximum height of 190cm. This means it can accommodate many size and shape person.
- It has a two piece back and head board for added comfort and stability. You can use it and have the support your head and back needs.
The Professional Medicarn Therapy PRO2 is great for anyone that is in need of help with a bad back. It can also help those looking to help with posture and flexibility.
Marcy IVT845 Inversion Chair Review – Number 3
- It has four adjustable ankle rollers to give you the best leg support while the table is inverted.
- It can be used in the flat position as well as a seated position. This helps with getting in and out of the product.
- There is a safety strap fitted to help limit the rotation and inversion of the table. This gives added safety and reassurance.
- The frame is made from welded steel for both strength and durability. It will give you many years of good service.
Overall, this inversion table is just what you would need if you were looking to soothe back problems or increase your movement.
The top spot on the list goes to the Teeter EP-950 inversion table. It has a great balance of strength, durability and safety as well as being portable and easy to store.
- Best Running Belts – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Multi Gyms – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- What To Look For When Buying A Cross Trainer
- Why Cross Trainers Are Fantastic For Cardio!
- Walking vs. Elliptical Machine
- 5 reasons to swap the treadmill for the cross-trainer
- HIIT Workout – Insane 20 Minute Elliptical Workout – Video
- 30 Min Cardio HIIT Crosstrainer Workout – Video
- Best Tasting Protein Bars In The UK? See The Top 3 Here! 2017 – 2018
- York Aspire | Active Cross Trainer Reviews – Best 2017 – 2018
- Best Bathroom Scales – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Cycle Computer – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Weighted Running Vest – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Tennis Racket – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Inversion Table Reviews UK – Best Of 2017 – 2018
- Vibration Plate Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018 UK
- Basis Peak Whatsapp Skype & Facebook Notifications
- Mio Fuse Vs Fitbit Charge HR 2017 – 2018 UK
- Garmin Vivosmart Vs Fitbit Charge 2017 – 2018 UK
- Cross Trainer Buying Guide 2017 – 2018
- Fitbit Surge Vs Basis Peak 2017 – 2018 UK
- Fitbit Vs Jawbone – Comparing The Flex & UP24 2017 – 2018
- Misfit Shine Vs Fitbit Flex 2017 – 2018
- Fitbit One Vs Flex 2017 – 2018 UK
- Breville Blend-Active Vs Nutribullet 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Cross Trainer For Home Use In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Cross Trainer Reviews For The Home – Best of 2017 – 2018 UK
- The Fitbit Charge Vs The Jawbone Up24 2017 – 2018 UK
- What Is The Best Fitness Activity Tracker Device In The UK? 2017 – 2018