||Bebe Style||360° Swivel chair, Unique Design, Soft EVA cushion, Removable Tray Inserts, 6 months+||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
||Chicco Pocket||3 Position reclining, 5 Point Safety Harness, Large storage basket||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
||Red Kite||Padded wipe clean seat, Handy foot rest, Flip up feeding tray||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Best High Chairs In UK 2017 – 2018
Trying to feed your baby can sometimes be a challenge, but if you have a well-designed high chair, this process can be made easier. Not only can you keep the mess to one area, but you can also have them at a height you can feed them easily. This list features the top three high chairs on the market at the moment. Let us see what they have to offer.
Bebe Style Modern Swivel 360 High Chair Review – Our Number 1
This high chair is both stylish and practical. It has many great features that will make meal times that much easier and also help with the clean up afterwards. Here are some of its great features (lowest price).
- The chair can swivel around 360 degrees and has 4 feeding positions. This means you can have baby wherever you want.
- There is a soft EVA cushion fitted to the chair so that your baby is comfortable while they are eating. This means less fidgeting from being uncomfortable.
- The product has removable trays and footrest as well. This means that no matter how messy the meal, you can clean up easily.
- The high chair is fully tested to the highest UK and EU standard. This gives you peace of mind that it is a safe product.
The Bebe Style High Chair is a very nice looking product that has a number of nice features that will make life easier for you.
Chicco Pocket Lunch High Chair Review – Number 2
The Chicco Pocket Lunch high chair has a fantastic design that is great for travelling because of its compact shape. It also has a lot of innovative features to make it easy to use and clean. Let us look at some of those here.
- The high chair is very easy to open and fold down due to its compact design. You can take it with you when you travel and it won’t take up a lot of space.
- There is a three point reclining backrest so your baby is kept comfortable during feeding. What more could they need.
- The safe design and five point harness ensure that your baby is secure while feeding. No need to worry about them getting out.
- It is suitable for children up to 15kgs so can be used for a long time before you need to change.
This product has been well made and designed with the need of the baby in mind. It has a great compact design and can be cleaned quickly ready for the next time.
Red Kite Feed Me Cotton Tail Compact High Chair Review – Number 3
This colourful high chair by Red Kite has a lovely design and is set up to make the job of feeding time that much easier. It can be adjusted to give you the best angle and it can be wiped down easily. Here are some of its features in more detail.
- The products compact design means it can be folded down and taken with you on trips or to family and friends without a fuss.
- The seat and back are padded and covered with plastic covers. This means it is very easy to clean after mealtimes.
- The integrated footrest is a nice feature and means your baby doesn’t have their legs dangling and getting uncomfortable.
- It has a flip-up feeding trap fitted so you can quickly take baby in and out without the tray getting in the way.
Overall, this high chair has lots of details that will make it a great buy for any parent looking to get a safe and strong high chair. Plus, it has a lovely design that is bright and vibrant.
The top spot on the list goes to the Bebe Style Modern Swivel High Chair. With its removable trays and smart design, it will provide a safe and stable place for feeding.