Best Foot Spa
After a hard day at work or out shopping, there is nothing better than to come home and soak your feet. You might not want to bother running a bath just for that though, so why not consider a foot massager? It can massage, heat and spa your feet, to make them soft and supple. This list features the top three foot spas on the market today.
Beurer FB50 Luxury Foot Spa Review – Our Number 1
The Beurer FB50 Luxury foot spa is just what you need if you have tired or aching feet. It can rejuvenate them and leave them feeling soft and fresh. Let us see what other features it has (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The foot spa is fitted with magnetic field therapy magnets and it also has motorised pedicure fittings to really pamper your feet.
- It can heat the water as it pumps it around. This means your water won’t get cold and spoil your experience.
- The product is also fitted with a vibration massage, bubble massage and infra-red light therapy.
- There is a splash protection guard on the top to stop water spilling over the edge. This means you won’t have to worry about your flooring.
The Beurer FB50 Luxury Foot Spa is a great thing for you or if you are considering it as a gift to someone. It will give your feet the attention they deserve.
Beurer FB25 Foot Spa Review – Number 2
- It has 16 magnets fitted for its magnetic field therapy. This will help your feet if you suffer from any joint problems.
- You can choose from a vibration or bubble massage to sooth those tired feet. It will also clean them and make them fresh.
- As well as a warm water massage, you also have the option of a dry massage. Ideal if you don’t want the whole spa effect.
- It is fitted with a splash protection shield to prevent water from spilling over the sides. This makes it safe and easy to pack away afterwards.
This foot spa from Beurer is a very nice product that can offer a range of effective features. It can help many people regardless of the problems they have with their feet.
Scholl DRFB7017UK Compact Foot Spa Review – Number 3
The Scholl Compact Foot Spa is made by a company that has been making quality foot care products for many years. This foot spa has a lot of features to help your feet feel better. Here are some of the products other features.
- The foot spa has a lovely bubbling accunode massage that will soften your feet and make them nice and relaxed.
- The bubble massage feature not only gently massages your feet, but it also maintains the water temperature so the water doesn’t get cold.
- It has an accunode heel pad that is designed to stimulate your aching feet. You will feel the difference straight away.
- The controls are easy to use and feature waterproof touch so you can use your toes to alter the controls.
Overall, this foot spa from Scholl is a well-made product that can give your feet the star treatment. They will also feel the benefit from the many settings this product has. It is certainly well deserved of its third place on the list.
The top spot on the list goes to the Beurer FB50 Luxury Foot Spa. It has a host of features that can take good care of your feet. It also features soothing infra-red and bubble massage.