Kenwood Premier Major
Kenwood Premier Major
Top 3 Best Kitchen Stand Mixers
It doesn’t matter whether you are in the catering business or just love baking at home. A good mixer can be the difference between a nice cake and a great cake. Here are three of the top stand mixers on the market today. They are all fully featured and are also beautifully designed.
Kenwood kMix KMX84 Review – Our Number 1
This stand mixer from Kenwood is an iconic design that has been around for many years. They have changed little because they are very good at what they do. Apart from this classic design, let’s see what else it can do (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- It has a large 5 litre capacity stainless steel bowl to handle big cakes with ease. It is also easy to clean and won’t rust.
- A powerful 500 watt motor means the Kenwood will be able to beat, knead and whip with all the power you need to make it perfect.
- The planetary mixing function of the tools gives a great mixing action that creates more air than traditional mixers.
- It comes with three non-stick tools – K beater, balloon whisk and dough tool.
The Kenwood kMix KMX84 is a fully featured stand mixer that has years of Kenwood expertise behind it. It will be a product that will last for many years and many delicious cakes.
Kenwood KMC015 Chef Titanium Review – Number 2
Another classic Kenwood design, the KMC015 Chef Titanium is a solid and dependable mixer that has a number of added extras that makes it even more versatile. Here are some of the features that has made it to number two.
- This mixer is a limited edition with a white gloss finish. A lovely finish that will look great in the kitchen.
- There is a 2 litre Thermoresist glass liquidiser to make great soups and drinks.
- The Tritan shatterproof food processor attachment is specially toughened to withstand years of use.
- Included are four stainless steel bowl tools which includes a flexi beater.
- The 4.6 litre glass bowl is both elegant and tough. It can be used for any ingredients and is also easy to clean and scratch resistant.
This fully featured mixer is both practical and elegant, it will be right at home on the counter of any kitchen. With that and the legendary Kenwood build quality, you have a mixer that will give you many years of use.
Kenwood Stand Mixer 1200 W Review – Number 3
This mixer from Kenwood is designed for those that are really dedicated bakers. It has a large capacity and clean simple design that gives is beauty and durability. Take a look at some of the other reasons this has made number three.
- The powerful 1200 watt motor is strong enough to cope with any recipe you want to throw at it.
- The large 6.7 litre capacity bowl is ideal for people who bake a lot or make large cakes. It is made from stainless steel for ease of cleaning.
- It has a variable speed so you can whip and make dough and mix at the speed to suit you.
- It comes with all the tools you need to make anything you may need.
A very well made mixer from Kenwood, it’s all metal construction makes gives it a beautiful look and durability. It can also use a glass blender, meat grinder and pasta roller to add functionality. Overall well deserved of its third place.
The top spot goes to the Kenwood KMX84 stand mixer. It has a colourful design and well-made construction that comes from the Kenwood name. It also has a mixing bowl that is large enough to accommodate most recipes.