||Intellisteam 48781||Horizontal layout for different cooking times, Easy-to-use digital displa, 8.2 litre capacity, Boil dry safety cut out, Dishwasher safe||High-End||Learn More Here!|
||48755 3 Tier||60 Min timer, Instant steam production, 9 litre capacity||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||NaturoPureTM||11.5 Liters capacity, Detachable separators, 99 minute timer, Durable stainless steel housing||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
Food Steamer Reviews – Top 3 In 2017 – 2018 UK
It has been proven that steaming food such as vegetables and fish, keep the flavour and maintain the vitamins and minerals. This is why it is advised to steam as much as possible, which is where the products on this list come in. This is the top three food steamers on the market today. Why don’t we take a closer look at them?
Morphy Richards Intellisteam 48781 Food Steamer Review – Our Number 1
The Intellisteam from Morphy Richards is a very intelligent product as the name implies. It can do a number of things that make this a really versatile machine. Here are some of its features (lowest price).
- The innovative horizontal layout means you can cook separate things at the same time. You can even specify different cooking times.
- The display is easy to use and features pre-set guides to help you with cooking times for the food you are preparing.
- The large 8.2 litre capacity is more than enough for a family of four to have a nice meal without leftovers.
- The product has a boil dry safety cut out that will protect you and the machine from harm. There are also other safety features.
This food steamer from Morphy Richards is an amazingly versatile machine that will allow you to make almost anything you like without an issue.
Morphy Richards 48755 3 Tier Food Steamer Review – Number 2
- It features a 60-minute timer with a bell when the time is up. You can set it and leave it to work.
- The steam is generated immediately so you won’t have to wait for it to start the cooking process.
- The large 9 litre capacity means you can fit in all the vegetables you need for dinner in one go.
- There is a built-in visible water gauge so you can keep an eye on the steamer’s progress. It is important to keep it topped up for the best results.
This three tier steamer may be a classic design, but it has a lot of great features that will make it a great buy.
NaturoPureTM 11.5 Litre Digital Food steamer Review – Number 3
- It has a digital control panel with an LCD display. You can choose one of the 6 pre-set functions or use your own.
- The separators are removable so you can steam larger items quickly and easily. You won’t need to worry about steaming them separately.
- The containers are collapsible. This means you can easily pack everything away and it will save you a lot of space.
- Because of the tier system, you can steam several different dishes at the same time. Ideal for large family meals.
This product has a lot of good areas from both types of steamer. You get the great design from the tier steaming system, but you also get the modern display and digital programming that keeps it versatile. Overall this is a great product that will allow you to have those fresh tasting vegetables you have always wanted.
The top spot on the list goes to the Morphy Richards Intellisteam 48781 Food Steamer. It has a nice horizontal layout that gives it the option to cook things at different times. It also has a large capacity for the big family. A very worthy first place on the list.
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2017 – 2018
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Soup Maker Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018
- Salter Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- VonShef Soup Maker – Blender Review 2017 – 2018
- Electric Can Opener Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Electric Carving Knife – Reviews Of 2017 – 2018 In UK
- Best Mandoline Slicer – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Frying Pan – Reviews Of 2017 – 2018 UK
- Electric Food Steamer Reviews – Best In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Electric Multi Cooker Reviews – Best In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Slow Cooker – Reviews In UK 2017 – 2018