Top 3 Electric Can Openers
Trying to open metal cans years ago meant struggling with a tin opener by hand or a hand held, manual opener. However, now you can let an electric can opener take the effort away from you. They can be a great tool, especially for those with limited mobility in their hands. Electric can openers usually have additional functions as well such as knife sharpening slots. This list features the top three electric can openers on the market today.
Kenwood CO606 3-in-1 Can Opener Review – Our Number 1
This product from Kenwood (VIEW PRICE HERE!) maintains the company’s reputation as a maker of quality kitchen appliances. Let us see some of this product’s other features.
- This product automatically opens cans of all sizes just by pressing down the lever with the can underneath.
- It also has two additional functions. It can sharpen knives with its sharpening tool and it can also open bottles.
- The can opener also has a magnetic lid retainer. This ensures that the tin lid won’t fall after it’s removed.
- The mechanism stops and starts automatically, so when the can is fully opened, the blade will stop cutting.
The Kenwood CO606 is a great 3-in-1 can opener. It has a sharp and reliable blade to open the cans as well as the ability to sharpen knives and open bottles. Overall, this is a very worthy product for the top spot.
Morphy Richards 46718 Multifunction Can Opener Review – Number 2
- This electric can opener has a strong blade that will quickly open any tin in seconds. All you need is the touch of the lever.
- The product also has a non-slip jar opening device that can release even the toughest jar lids.
- The parts of the can opener that open the tins are dishwasher safe. This means you can pop them in and clean them quickly.
- As well as all that, it can open bottles and cut through tough plastic packaging. A real multifunction machine.
This can opener from Morphy Richards has had a lot of thought in its design. For someone who has limited mobility, this would be a very important product.
Swan Black Electric Can Opener Review – Number 3
This is another can opener that can do far more than its intended use. It has a nice design with silver and black plastic. It also has a lot of power behind its cutting blade. Let us see some of its other features.
- The powerful 60 watt motor is more than enough to open even the thickest cans. This means you won’t need to struggle or do it more than once.
- As well as the can opener, this product also has a bottle opener. This is great for those who can never find one when they need it.
- There is also an integrated knife sharpener so you can keep all your knives sharp and ready to use.
- The can opener is fully automatic, so you just need to press the lever and it will start and stop automatically. It will even hold the lid for you.
The Swan Black Electric Can Opener is a nice product that can be of huge help to many people. It has a clean design and helpful functions that will make it a useful addition to any kitchen.
The top spot on the list goes to the Kenwood CO606 3-in-1 Can Opener. It can do so many other functions including sharpening knives and opening bottles. Also, you know that with Kenwood, you are getting a very strong and durable product that won’t let you down.
[rpfc_recent_posts_from_category category=”27″ posts=”30″]