Best Small & Mini Deep Fat Fryers
If you like nice crispy chips, or you make your own fish at home, then you will want a nice deep fat fryer. Modern fryers are more efficient than they used to be and you can do a lot more than just fry chips. Take a look at these top three deep fat fryers which are the leading ones on the market.
Sage by Heston Blumenthal Smart Fryer Review – Our Number 1
This deep fat fryer carries the famous chef Heston Blumenthal’s name and is a smart fryer. It has a few nice features that are designed to make your chips just like you would get in a restaurant. Let us take a look at its other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- A twice fry function helps you achieve those restaurant style chips at home.
- A large 1.2kg food capacity means you can feed the family easily without waiting to cook multiple times.
- There are 7 cooking pre-sets which gives you a great control over what you are cooking. It also means you can just let it work for you.
- The cool zone technology which is built in, means there is less chance of excess burning.
- A built in thermostat keeps the oil at the right temperature so there is no cooling down.
This deep fat fryer is a great product that will cook the food to perfection with the help of its smart technology.
Magimix 11606 Pro 500 Review – Number 2
The Magimix Deep Fat Fryer is a compact machine that will give you lovely crispy food every time. It has a number of nice features and is also a very nice looking product with its stainless steel finish. Here are its other features.
- A powerful three loop heating system will heat the oil quickly and help maintain the temperature.
- An adjustable temperature control will give you complete control over your food cooking.
- There is a built in thermal fuse and reset button. This will keep you safe from overheating oil and protect the product from damage.
- The fine mesh cage with retractable handle lets you fry the smallest or food with no problem at all.
The Magimix is a great deep fat fryer that will make you fall in love with these fryers all over again. There are so many recipes that can utilise these products that you will never be short of inspiration.
Inventum GF431B-UK Review – Number 3
The Inventum is a striking deep fat fryer that will look stunning in the kitchen. It also has a host of features that will make you want to fry things all the time. Let us have a look at what else it has to offer.
- A large 3 litre oil reservoir is great for frying a lot at one time. It also means you won’t need to change the oil as much as a smaller amount.
- Coolzone technology will also help with the oils lifespan. You will be able to use it longer with less risk of contamination than other fryers.
- The fryer can be easily dismantled and there are many parts that are dishwasher safe. So much easier to remove the oil residue than washing by hand.
- It can heat the oil at a very fast rate, meaning you will get very crispy food that won’t be sitting in cold oil.
Overall, the Inventum is a super deep fat fryer that has a lot of great features. Not to mention its amazing black metal finish which will make it look great in your kitchen.
The top spot on the list goes to the Sage by Heston Blumenthal. It is a compact fryer that has features such as the double fry option to give you perfect restaurant style chips.