Best Leaf Blowers In UK – Top 3
When you are clearing your garden after the winter, one thing you might have to clear is leaves. They can be very difficult because they blow around in the wind and can spread over a long distance. The thing that can help with clearing leaves, paper and other loose items is a leaf blower. Here are the top three leaf blowers on the market at the moment.
Bosch ALB 36 LI Cordless Review – Our Number 1
The Bosch ALB 36 LI is a sleek and compact leaf blower that can pack a lot of power. It has a strong motor and a cordless design to make it really portable. Let us have a look at some of its other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- A powerful 36 volt battery will give you the performance and the range you need to do a big garden.
- A variable speed system means the product can adjust its speed and airflow according to the conditions.
- There is a removable blower tube on this product so you can store it effectively. This is great if you only have a small amount of space.
- The ergonomic design and sleek design makes this a very easy product to carry and work with. This means you can easily use it for a long time with no effort.
This leaf blower from Bosch is a very neat and light product that has a good range on the battery and a lot of power. No surprise that it has made number one on the list.
Makita ZMAK-BHX2501 Review – Number 2
This is a leaf blower that is made by a very big name in electrical appliances. It has a strong build and a lot of power to give you the best possible performance. Here are some of its other features of this great product.
- This product has a 4-stroke petrol engine that can deliver a lot of power to the blower. Just what you need for large areas.
- Despite the engine, this product is very light and easy to use. It can be held for a long time with no stress of effort.
- This versatile product can be used as a leaf blower, or it can be converted into a vacuum. This means you won’t need two separate products.
- The petrol engine has twin bearings and a cast steel crank to make it very strong and hardwearing. This means it will give you many hours of working life.
The Makita ZMAK-BHX2501 is a superb product that is both powerful and versatile. It can handle large areas with ease and can be a blower or a vacuum.
Bosch ALS 2500 Electric Garden Blower Review – Number 3
Bosch has always had a great reputation for building great products and this is no exception. It has a lot of features that will make it very useful to anyone who needs to clear a lot of leaves. Here are more of its features.
- The unit has variable blowing speed up to 300km/h. This is great for picking up wet leaves that are sticking to the ground.
- The powerful 2500 watt motor gives the blower a great deal of power. It gives the option to move large areas of leaves with ease.
- The collection bag has an amazing 45 litre capacity to give you lots of time between emptying.
This leaf blower has a lot going for it and will give you great performance and outstanding power. It also has a shoulder strap for comfort.
The top spot goes to the Bosch ALB 36 LI leaf blower. It has a great design that is coupled with a long battery life and high performance.