Top 3 Teeth Whitening Kits
If you watch a lot of American TV shows you may have noticed that all of the actors tend to have perfectly white teeth. Unfortunately, this isn’t a reality for most people and your natural teeth colour will vary even without external influences such as coffee, smoking and red wine. Many people of all ages are self-conscious about their smile, but luckily there are various teeth whitening methods which can make your teeth sparkle.
The teeth whitening kit which is right for you will vary depending on the method you choose (methods can range from whitening toothpaste and mouth rinse to whitening strips and bleaching options), your pain tolerance and concerns, the time period you are looking for (some teeth whitening methods such as toothpaste will work gradually whereas others are advertised for their ‘quick fix’ abilities), how the product actually tastes and the budget you are working with. If you would like a better idea of what your options are or if you are looking to buy a teeth whitening kit then read on for our review!
KAV PLUS 4 x Advanced Review – Our Number 1
This easy home whitening kit promises to whiten your teeth safely and effectively. Read on to find out more.
- The KAV Plus tooth whitening kit (learn more here!) comes with 4x non peroxide whitening gels complete with 4x syringe tips to ensure the gel lasts as long as possible.
- This tooth whitening kid comes with a blue LED laser light mouth tray which connects to your Apple, Android and USB as well as any power socket or laptop. Mobile devices must have 4G in order for the process to work.
- This device contains a soft silicone mouth tray which is powered by LED laser light. You connect the mouth tray to the power source, pop it in your mouth and allow it to whiten your teeth with pain free results.
- The KAC Plus is easy to use, contains non peroxide gel so it is safe, and you are able to use it any time and anywhere.
- The included teeth whitening gel is designed to attack stain molecules for quick, effective and burn free results.
Features: Contains Non Peroxide Whitening Gel – Easy To Use – Safe – Connects To Multiple Power Sources – Attacks Stain Molecules.
NUTRIENT WISE Official Review – Number 2
If laser lights and bleaching methods are not your cup of tea then the Nutrient natural teeth whitening method may be more up your alley. Read on to find out more.
- The Nutrient Wise teeth whitening packets use a mixture of coconut oil and peppermint oil to naturally whiten your teeth and promote oral hygiene.
- Coconut oil is effective for naturally removing plaque and mouth based bacteria for a healthier and brighter smile.
- This teeth whitening kid does more than just whiten your teeth. It is also effective at fighting the causes of bad breath so your breath can remain mint fresh all day.
- The Nutrient Wise packets can also reduce dryness in the mouth and around the lips an it can be used in conjunction with tooth paste to naturally clean your teeth.
- Each Nutrient Wise tooth whitening packet contains 14 sachets filled with 10ml of the coconut oil and peppermint oil based mixture.
- The Nutrient Wise tooth whitening kit does not use unnatural ingredients, lasers or bleach so you can use it without worrying about damaging your enamel.
Features: Natural Teeth Whitening – Coconut and Peppermint Oil – Freshens Breath – Natural Ingredients – Safe To Use.
Briyte ® Teeth Whitening Review – Number 3
This home teeth whitening and bleaching kit will get your teeth sparkling in no time. Read on to find out more.
- The Briyte teeth whitening kit uses high strength bleach based gel strips for fast and striking results. This kit does not use hydrogen peroxide.
- This kit comes with three teeth whitening gel kits with syringes to make sure the product lasts longer.
- This tooth whitening kit comes with a user manual guide and a tooth shade guide so you can plan exactly what shade you want your teeth to be.
- The Briyte whitening kit comes with two mouth trays and an LED light (with batteries included) which can be used to truly enhance your smile.
Features: Strong Bleach Gel Strips – 3x Gel Kits – User Manual – Teeth Shade Guide – Two LCD Mouth Trays.
All of these teeth whitening kits use different techniques to enhance your smile and remove stubborn stains. We are confident that you would be satisfied with any item on this list, but one of these kits in particular offers more. We would like to especially recommend the KAV PLUS teeth whitening kit because it is safe, the gels do not contain peroxide, it comes with an easy to use silicone mouth piece which can be connected to virtually any power source, it contains active ingredients which will tackle stain molecules for faster results, and you get four gel kits so you will be able to use this product for longer.