|NETGEAR||Easy user control panel – Easy to setup – Faster connections – Larger coverage||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|TP-Link||Easy user control panel – Easy to setup – Faster connections – Larger coverage||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|Pix Link||2.4Ghz Wlan network support – Easy to setup – Easy to use – Quick 300 Mbps speed||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3Wi-Fi Extenders
There was a time when sitting near the modem was required to plug the Ethernet cable in to get an internet connection, but thankfully that has all changed with the introduction of Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi makes it possible to now connect to the internet wirelessly so there aren’t cables going through the house that are potential tripping hazards. Not only is Wi-Fi now one of the best inventions in the last decade or so but it’s now possible to make the connection even stronger in every corner of your home thanks to the use of a Wi-Fi extender.
Wi-Fi extenders are great products especially if you live in a house when the Wi-Fi connection isn’t that great as it is, as not only will the extender be able to reach every nook and cranny of the house but it will also strengthen the connection so speeds are even faster. One of the great features of a Wi-Fi extender is that they are very easy to use and most of the time only require plugging in to get going. If you are on the lookout for a new Wi-Fi extender, have a look at the 3 below which are proving to be great products for all households.
NETGEAR 11AC Wi-Fi Range Extender Review – Our Number 1
One of the most popular brands when it comes to internet products is of course NETGEAR. NETGEAR has been around since the internet first came about and they have many products ranging from simple modems to top quality Wi-Fi extenders. One of their best Wi-Fi extenders on the market which is currently the most popular is the NETGEAR 11AC Wi-Fi Range Extender (lowest price here!). This product will take your slow Wi-Fi connection to every room in the house and it will give it the boost needed to watch online videos and play games flawlessly without interruption. Have a look at some of the quality features this NETGEAR product provides its consumers:
- External antennas–The great thing about this product is that it comes with an additional two external antennas which a lot of other Wi-Fi extenders do not have. This is a huge bonus because it means coverage is much wider and it will produce much faster connections.
- Wi-Fi modes – This product comes with two Wi-Fi modes so you can extend your existing connection to suit your needs or you can even create a new access point for other connections to connect from.
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port – You will be able to plug this extender in and then plug an Ethernet cable into it so you will get much faster connections than you would if it were wireless. This makes it perfect for streaming videos and playing resource-hungry games online.
- 1200 Mbps Speed – This product will give you a much quicker connection with speeds of up to 1200 Mbps.
This NETGEAR Wi-Fi Extender is certainly not the cheapest on the market but it does have the hardware necessary to increase internet speeds and give you wider coverage at home. This product should be considered by anyone looking for quicker speeds and wider coverage in a bigger than average sized house.
Features: 1200 Mbps speeds – 1 Gigabit Ethernet port – Two Wi-Fi modes
TP-Link N300 Universal Range Extender Review – Number 2
Next up we have the TP-Link N300 Universal Range Extender which is again a product that can be trusted thanks to the TP-Link brand. TP-Link has been operating for years and all of their products make connecting to the internet not only easy, but also much quicker. This product comes with the standard double antennas on either side of the product so you can be sure you are going to get more coverage at home with faster speeds. If you are interested in what this product has to offer, have a look at some of the other features it consists of below:
- Easy User Control Panel – This product comes with an easy t use control panel that can be accessed via computer or another similar device. The control panel is there so you can alter the extenders settings to suit your needs. You will be able to block unwanted users from accessing your connection and set a timer for the product to switch on and off automatically.
- Power schedule – One handy feature that this product comes with that a lot of other extenders seem to miss out is the fact this one comes with a power schedule. Simply put, you can schedule a time for the internet to come on so that it saves power in the house, making this product a lot more eco-friendly than other extenders on the market.
- Wi-Fi coverage control – Not only does this product come with an easy to use control panel but you will also be able to adjust the coverage so you can be sure only people in your house can use the internet and anyone outside will not be able to piggyback off it.
What is there to say about TP-Link products other than the fact they are built to last and provide much better connectivity than the many other brands on the market. TP-Link is a strong competitor in the Wi-Fi Extender market and you should definitely add this extender to your house if you fancy better connectivity around a bigger household.
Features: Easy user control panel – Easy to setup – Faster connections – Larger coverage
Pix Link N300 Wi-Fi Extender Review – Number 3
The Pix Link N300 Wi-Fi Extender is definitely a Wi-Fi extender that should be considered if you have a large house where connection is limited or poor because certain rooms are out of range of the wireless network. Taking advantage of a Pix-Link Wi-Fi Extender will give you the same speed upstairs as it would if you were stood right next to the Wi-Fi network, which makes it a strong product in a competitive market. Have a look at some of the other features this handy product provides:
- Easy to setup – The problem some products have when it comes to Wi-Fi extenders is that they can be a hassle to setup, but not this one, this one can be plugged in and then setup straight from the device you want to connect to the internet with.
- 300 Mbps speed – You will be able to take advantage of up to 300 Mbps speed when using this quality adaptor thanks to its support of the 2.4Ghz Wlan network.
- Increased coverage – You will find this extender perfect for bigger homes thanks to its ability to provide more Wi-Fi coverage than ever before. It doesn’t matter what modem you are currently using as this one will ensure the speeds are the same throughout the whole house.
- 12 Month warranty – Not only is this product one of the cheapest extenders on the market but you will also find it comes with 12 months warranty which means you are going to be covered in case it doesn’t do the job it’s supposed to.
The Pix-Link N300 Wi-Fi Extender is one of the cheapest extenders on the market but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have the quality to compete with some of the products in the higher-end range. This product should definitely be considered by anyone looking for better speeds and more connection coverage in their household.
Features: 2.4Ghz Wlan network support – Easy to setup – Easy to use – Quick 300 Mbps speed
You could easily opt to buy the Pix-Link Wi-Fi Extender thanks to it being one of the most affordable products in a competitive market, but there is really only one product you should consider in this list and that is of course the NETGEAR Wi-Fi Extender. It’s definitely a little more expensive than the other two extenders in this list but the speeds and coverage you are going to get with it is going to be unparalleled. All in all, it’s well worth adding the NETGEAR Wi-Fi Extender to your household simply because it is a NETGEAR branded product.