Weighted Training Vest Reviews
Taking your workout to the next level is easy to do with a weighted vest. They can add a varied amount of weight on to you so your body has to push harder and allows you to burn more calories while you train. This is a list of the top three weighted vests on the market today.
Powerfly Pro Fitness Weighted Vest Review – Our Number 1
The Powerfly Pro Fitness Weighted Vest is easy to slip on and to adjust so can be worn around the house doing the housework or on a run round the park. Here are some of its other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The adjustable straps make this easy to tailor the fit to your body which will stop it moving around when you workout.
- The durable Nylon Oxford material is padded internally to provide comfort and prevent any chaffing or sores when running.
- There are 38 individual pouches which allow you to remove or add weights depending on how hard you want to push yourself.
- There is a variety of weight choices ranging from 5kg to 20kg so suitable for people just looking to try weights out without doing too much.
The durable and adjustable nature of the Powerfly Pro Fitness Weighted Vest has earned it top spot on the list. The comfortable padding and style allows you to wear it over almost anything.
Adidas Weighted Vest Review – Number 2
- It is machine washable so easy to clean after a sweaty workout.
- Velcro straps allow you to easily adjust the fit when you are wearing it to tighten or loosen it.
- Adidas is a well known and trusted brand and has used years of research to design the vest for the best results.
- Weights are removable so you can push yourself or take it easy depending on your mood.
The Adidas Weighted Vest is a well designed product which gives you the best results without compromising in style.
Confidence 10kg Adjustable Weight Vest Review – Number 3
The Confidence Adjustable Weight Vest has been designed to increase your stamina while training and give you the drive to get more power and speed from your workouts. Aside from this it has some great additional features.
- It has a comfortable round neck fit so no more feelings of choking if it rises up during a run.
- Ultra soft padding brings comfort with a durable outer that allows you to wear it in the toughest of conditions.
- 20 Neoprene sand filled bags are equally distrusted around the vest to provide a balanced fit. These can easily be removed or added depending on the amount you want to push your body.
- A fully adjustable belt makes it adjustable to suit anyone. Perfect if you want to share the vest with your other half.
Overall, the Confidence 10kg Adjustable Weight Vest is a great way to build up your ability to carry up to 10kg extra more during your workout without pushing you to extremes.
The top spot on the list goes to the Powerfly Pro Fitness Vest as its suitable for everyone and can be adjusted to be used from the most extreme workout to doing your dishes. The large amount of weighted pockets really allows you to tailor your fit and to let you slowly build up the amount you carry.