[product_list cat=”Best Water Flosser”]
Top 3 Water Flosser
When it comes to taking care of your teeth, flossing and brushing your teeth are important. Today, many people are discovering the benefits of water flossers, as these items allow for a stream of water, braking up plaque and washing the teeth at the same time.
Of course, there are lots of specialised dental products out there, so which one do you choose? Let’s look at the top 3 water flosser solutions available right now.
Waterpik Ultra Professional Review – Our Number 1
If you’re looking for a sophisticated product that has the pressure you need, while still being quick, easy and simple to use, the Ultra Professional Water Flosser (learn more here!) from Waterpik has plenty to offer. Let’s look at its most unique features:
* With 10 different pressure settings, this flossing device lets you take great care of your teeth, finding the right pressure levels for every challenge.
* Likewise, the 7 accessory tips allow you to do more than simply floss. The kit comes with 3 classic jet tips, 1 plaque seeking tip, 1 orthodontic tip, 1 pik pocket tip and 1 toothbrush accessory.
* Finally, at 1.1 kg, this appliance has a very small, compact design that makes it easy to fit into even the smallest of bathrooms.
As you can see, this handy little tool can actually do quite a lot. The 10 settings, combined with 7 different tips, allows for an expert level of dental care. Yet it is still small and discrete enough to fit into your home.
Features: 10 Pressure Settings – 7 Accessory Tips – 650ml Water Reservoir – 1.1kg
Oral-B Water Jet Oral Irrigator Review – Number 2
When it comes to dental products, few names are as recognisable as Oral-B. It goes without saying, then, that their own water flosser is a reliable offering. This is thanks to its great design and versatile features, including:
* This device has an adjustable pressure setting that is quick and simple to use, allowing you to add more (or less) pressure when you need a stronger flow of water.
* As far as accessories go, this device comes with 3 clip on heads.
* With a 600 ml reservoir, this product can hold enough water for one session of flossing.
While it might look unassuming, Oral-B’s product is easy to use and offers a strong burst of water, thanks to the large tank. Yet, despite this, it still fits into a slim design that is easy to fit into your home. At this price, what more could you need?
Features: Adjustable Pressure Settings – 4 Accessory Tips – 600ml Water Reservoir – 1.2kg
Hangsun Water Flosser Review – Number 3
If you’re looking for a product that is simplistic to use and allows you to get on with the task of flossing your teeth, Hangsun have the product for you. Instant familiarity and ergonomic design are at the forefront of this product’s philosophy, as seen in its various features:
* This device has three specific pressure settings – normal, soft and pulse – so you can find the right mode for the task at hand.
* Similarly, the 2 minute timer is a great way to ensure you’ve spent enough time flossing, which is useful for children and adults alike.
* Finally, the spare nozzle is a welcome inclusion and ensures you don’t need to replace the kit if the first one gets overused.
In short, this is the sort of product you can quickly pick up and turn on, without having to worry about fine-tuning the settings. With a decent tank, a practical time and enough settings to help you get the best experience, this is a great option for people who just want to know they’ve flossed their teeth well.
Features: 3 Pressure Settings – 2 Minute Timer – 150ml Water Reservoir – Spare Nozzle
As you can see, there are numerous companies making water flossers, all offering a different experience. However, if you truly value your dental health, the Waterpik Ultra Professional Water Flosser is hard to ignore. Thanks to its sheer array of accessories and settings, combined with its great value for money, this is a product that will make its home in any bathroom.