Professional Waffle Maker
Professional Waffle Maker
Waffle Maker Reviews – Top 3
A very popular appliance in America, the waffle maker has become increasingly popular in the UK as well. It can quickly make delicious breakfast and dessert waffles that can be eaten with many different things. This list features the top three waffle makers you can find on the market today.
Sage by Heston Blumenthal – Our Number 1
This product from the famous TV chef has a number of interesting features that can let you make your waffles the way you like them. Here are some of those features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- Different settings for the type of waffle you want. This gives you great control and can cater for all the family.
- Run off area at the sides of the tray. These catch the excess mixture to avoid mess and make it easier to clean up afterwards.
- Variable cooking times allow you to choose how crispy you want your waffles. Ideal for fussy eaters.
- As well as the pre-sets, there is a custom setting so you can choose your own style. You can do it your way easily.
This waffle maker by Sage is a really well-made product that will make delicious waffles every time. It is intelligent enough to take a lot of the hassle out of the process.
Domo Waffle Maker DO9047W – Number 2
The Domo Waffle Maker is a solid product that is well made and uses stainless steel to great effect. It also has variable controls that can help you control the cooking time. Here are some of its other features.
- The 1400 watt power output is more than enough to cook your waffles quickly and easily. Just what you need when you are hungry.
- It can cook two waffles at the same time so you can quickly make a batch big enough for a family. You can also make in advance for ease and speed.
- The variable controls means you can accurately choose how crispy you want them.
- The non-stick surface will keep the waffle mixture from sticking while cooking. It will also make cleaning a lot easier.
You can make great tasting waffles with this great product. It has all the features you would need from a waffle maker.
Waffeleisen Professional Waffle Maker – Number 3
The Waffeleisen is a great product that comes from a good manufacturer of kitchen appliances. It can make perfect waffles every time and is specially designed to look and work beautifully. These are a few of its other features.
- The extra thick waffle pan means you can make thicker waffles. Ideal for getting more filling in the waffles.
- It can cook two waffles at the same time so you can create a batch quickly. Especially handy for the breakfast rush.
- Indicator lights ensure you know exactly how you waffles are doing. No burning or undercooking the waffles.
- The well a made design will give you great results for a long time to come. It is strong and durable, but it will also look great in the kitchen.
This product is designed to reproduce those professional waffles you will find in the restaurants. With the features it has, this is certainly what you will get every time. It has lots of good things in its favour and is a worthy winner of third spot on the list.
The top spot goes to the Sage by Heston Blumenthal. It has a feature rich design that will create fabulous waffles every time. With its intelligent cooking process, you won’t have to worry about burning or uncooked waffles ever again. Deserving of the top spot on the list.