Top 3 Tens Units
If you want to take care of your body, you often have to stimulate your various nerves and muscles. Traditionally, this meant going to expensive experts and medical professionals but, today, home Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation – also known as TENS – makes this much more affordable and easier to do.
So, if you’re looking to improve your body, or want a device to help with pain management, where do you begin? There are a number of great TENS solutions available, but which is the best? Let’s look at the top 3 options and find out.
Med-Fit Premier Plus Review – Our Number 1
If you want to fine-tune your experience and control your TENS unit as much as possible, the Med-Fit Premier Plus (learn more here!) has a lot to offer. While it is easy to use, it can also be more greatly adjusted to suit individual needs. This is thanks to its various unique features, including:
* With 4 channels, this appliance is designed to offer independent programmes, allowing you to heal 4 different areas at once.
* Similarly, everything can be set up with the LCD display, which clearly states what is happening and which settings you currently have chosen.
* There are also 8 electrodes, giving you plenty of coverage on the human body (and working well with the 4 different channels).
* The kit also includes a soft carry case, allowing you to easily take this product with you on the go.
* Finally, at 276g, this is a very light and small product which, again, makes it highly transportable.
In short, this is a device that allows you to focus on different body regions at once, allowing you to make the most of your time. Thanks to its clear display and 4 channels, this equipment has many practical features that make it a welcome inclusion in daily home life.
Features: 4 Channels – LCD Display – 24 Programmes – 8 Electrodes – Soft Carry Case 276g
Premier Plus Rechargeable TENS Machine Review – Number 2
If you’re looking for something that is easy to use, yet still offers the full TENS experience, the Premier Plus Rechargeable device might just be right for you. Let’s look at some of its more unique offerings.
* The LCD Display is easy to read and, combined with the large buttons, ensures setting up this unit is never an issue.
* Likewise, you can choose from 24 clinical programmes to get your TENS treatment.
* This product uses 4 electrodes on one channel, so you can readily apply stimulation where you need it.
* The hard protective case ensures you can carry this device with you, while also keeping it safe.
* At 840g, this unit is still easy to pick up and move.
Overall, this is a device that is hard to argue with. Thanks to its well thought out design, setting this appliance up takes no time at all and the extra electrodes ensure you won’t need to spend any more money for a very long time indeed!
Features: LCD Display – 24 Programmes – 4 Electrodes – Extra Electrode Packs – Hard Protective Case – 840g
4 Channels – LCD Display – 24 Programmes – 8 Electrodes – Soft Carry Case 276g
truMedic TENS Unit Review – Number 3
* The LCD display is very clear and, combined with some large, easily labelled buttons, setting up this TENS unit is never a problem.
* This medical equipment uses 4 electrodes on one channel, allowing you to focus on one body part or area at a time.
* If needed, the kit also comes with spare electrodes.
* A DVD on pain management is also included, which is a welcome feature.
Considering its value, this is a product that is worth picking up. It’s design is simplistic, yet the underlying technology is exactly as you would expect from a great TENS unit.
Features: LCD Display – 4 Electrodes – 3 Massage Programmes – Spare Electrodes – DVD – 454g
As you can see, whatever your budget, there are some great TENS appliances out there. However, if you want the best experience, some options are always going to be better than others. Thanks to its sheer value for money, the Med-Fit Premier Plus always stands out from the crowd. This is due to its 4 channel system and sheer ease of use, offering high quality stimulation at a surprisingly low cost.