Vegetable & Food Spiralizer Reviews
In this health conscious society we live in today the introduction of the spiralizer is a great new way to liven up your five day. From creating roses from carrots to making carb free courgette spaghetti this device is a sure fire hit for all the family. This is a list of the top three spiralizers on the market today.
TZ Chef Next Generation 4 in 1 Spiralizer Review – Our Number 1
This product is designed to take the hassle out of having to slice, dice or julienne fruit and vegetables as has 4 interchangeable blades that can cope with the toughest of ingredients. Here are some of its other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The slicer is 150% bigger than other traditional slicers so can take large fruit and vegetables so meaning 50% less wastage and quicker results.
- It is designed with 4 ultra-sharp Japanese stainless steel blades that guarantee not to rust or lose their sharpness so a great product for long term use.
- Comes complete with cleaning brush and storage bag so can be quickly cleaned and kept safely away from little hands touching any blades.
- There is a recipe guide to get you started plus free access to a spiralizer ebook so you can follow step by step an easy way to create lovely salads, noodles, vegetables and more.
The TZ Chef Spiralizer is jam packed with accessories and great features that has earned it top spot on the list. Quick and easy to use, a simple way to revamp food.
Brieftons-NextGen Spiralizer Review – Number 2
This sleek designed cutter small enough not to clutter the kitchen worktop but big enough to give fast and fun results to make vegetables appetising for kids. Here are some more of the features of this product.
- It comes with a built in finger guard protection and deep penetrating safety cap so keeps you safe in the knowledge that your fingers are protected from the sharp blades.
- A 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy so a fail safe way to discover the amazing results you can get from this.
- Blades are removable for cleaning so no more hidden stuck peelings or having to stick a finger in to get them out.
- 4 blade sizes so you can easily swap around to accommodate a variety of size of fruit and veg.
This small yet mighty handheld spiralizer is a great product that you can grab from a drawer and create the same effects that larger bulkier slicers do.
Kommfy Kitchen’s Premium Vegetable Spiralizer Bundle Review – Number 3
- An ergonomic grip which makes it easy to use and handle even for those people struggling with arthritis.
- Comes with a free peeler that is created to remove a thin layer of skin so reducing the amount of wastage and increasing the amount of fruit and veg left to use.
- Dish washer safe which means no more fiddling about trying to get blades out to clean as can be just popped straight into your machine.
- Comes with a full colour recipe book and gift box so a perfect idea to get someone inspired or fuel a health kick in people.
Overall, the Kommfy Kitchen spiralizer bundle is a great way to introduce new ideas into boring salads and bland vegetables with its simple easy to follow guide.
The top spot on the list goes to the TZ Chef Next Generation 4 in 1 spiralizer comes jam packed with accessories and features to inspire fresh new ways with food.
Last Updated on