Instant Pot Duo
Instant Pot Duo
Slow Cooker Reviews UK
In this fast paced, health conscious world we live in being able to come home to a well balanced cooked meal is becoming more of a struggle. The rise in popularity of slow cookers is a nod to the modern day desire to stop the trend of a ready meal culture and bring back the goodness of a homemade dinner. This is a list of the top three slow cookers on the market today.
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker Review – Our Number 1
This product is a versatile, multi functional cooker which allows you to sauté, slow cook, pressure cook and prepare rice all in the one pot, great for saving doing piles of dishes. Here are some of its other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The electric pressure cooker function speeds up cooking by 2-6 times and uses 70% less energy than standard cookers allowing you to cook good food in minimal time and saving money on your bills at the same time.
- It has a 24 hour timer which allows for delayed cooking so you can plan and prepare your meals in advance to be ready for when you need them.
- This is complemented by a 10 hour keep warm program that automatically switches on after your set cooking program finishes. So if you are running late you can be assured your food won’t be ruined.
- Comes with a recipe book and a cooking time guide to get you started. This can be supplemented by the online how to guides so you can follow step by step preparing a meal for your family.
The Instant Pot Duo is a formidable player in the slow cooker world. Easy to follow instructions and large range of cooking options has earned it the top spot on our list. It’s a sleek, quiet cooker that would look good on any kitchen worktop.
Crock-Pot Multi-Cooker Review – Number 2
This large slow and multi cooker offers a range of cooking options at the touch of a button, making meal times something to enjoy rather than slaving in a kitchen for hours before. Here are some more of the features of the Crock-Pot.
- The 5.6 litre capacity makes it the perfect size for large families or cooking for guests coming round for a dinner party.
- Comes with a roasting rack so you can make a Sunday roast without having to spend hours checking the oven to make sure your meat isn’t over or under done.
- It has an automatic boil dry cut off to stop your meat from overcooking and drying out if you are running late.
- The sauté function means you can brown your meat in the machine before switching it to the slow cooker function, allowing you to save on dishes and keep in flavour.
This lightweight multi cooker has a sleek design with a lightweight inner pot that can easily be transferred to the dinner table for serving.
Morphy Richards 460004 Accents Slow Cooker Review – Number 3
This Morphy Richards slow cooker is a perfect size for between 2-4 people so great for those professional people that like to come in after a long day to a meal waiting for them. Along with its accommodating size it has some additional features.
- An easy to use digital interface allows you to preset your cooking times to have meals ready for when you are. This means not just having dinner ready for coming home but delicious warm porridge for when you get up in the morning.
- It is dishwasher safe and shatterproof so easy to clean and won’t shatter if you accidentally knock or drop it.
- The pot is safe to use on the stove as well so you can easily sauté meat before transferring the pot back into the cooker and switching on. A great way to avoid mushy mince.
- 3 settings are available – high/low/warm which allow you to tailor your cooking to make sure you food cooks at the right temperature to give tender, succulent results.
Overall the Morphy Richards 460004 is a great introduction to slow cooking with an easy to follow guide to help produce great results.
The top spot on the list goes to the Instant Pot. The great range of options it gives you allows you to cook a variety of meals at any time of the day.