Kitchen Bin Reviews – Top 3
There is one area of the house that creates more rubbish than almost any other, that area is the kitchen. That is why when you are going to look for a bin to put in the kitchen, you want one that is going to do a good job. This list features the top three kitchen bins on the market today. Let us take a look at them.
Homcom 50L Luxury Review – Our Number 1
This kitchen bin from Homcom has some nice little features that will help you to dispose of your rubbish cleanly. Here are some of this products’ other attributes (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- It is fitted with an automatic opening and closing mechanism. This means you won’t have to use your hands.
- The bin is strong and durable, with a body metal thickness of 0.40 M/M. This means it won’t distort or buckle easily.
- The infra-red sensor lets you wave your hand in front of the bin to open it. You won’t need to worry about trying to open it.
- The inner bucket can be easily removed with its handle. You can easily pull out the rubbish and dispose of it cleanly.
The Homcom Automatic kitchen bin is useful product that will make disposing of rubbish in the kitchen a little easier.
Curver 40 Litre Review – Number 2
The Curver kitchen bin has a sleek design that will make it look really smart in your home. It is large enough to take a lot of rubbish with no problems. It also has a nice opening and closing mechanism to keep all the refuse safely inside. Here are some more of its features.
- The metal look effect that this bin has really makes it look smart. It will be easy to clean and won’t tarnish.
- The open and closing mechanism uses an easy one-touch system so you can open the lid quickly.
- It has an inner bag holding system so you can quickly and easily remove the rubbish without getting anything on the floor.
- The bin has a flat side at the back so it can be placed against the wall to take up less space. This also means nothing can slip down the back of the bin.
This bin from Curver has a lovely look that will make the bin aesthetically smart as well as functional. Overall this is a very nice product.
Brabantia Review – Number 3
This bin is made by Brabantia who are a well-known company that have been manufacturing bins and other kitchen products for many years. They have a good reputation for quality and durability. Here are some of its other features.
- It features a silent opening system with a soft touch button. This means you won’t have a metal bang sound when you use it like some other types.
- The bin is made from a durable and corrosion resistant coating. This means you can easily clean it and it won’t rust or tarnish.
- It has a removable inner liner so that you can easily remove the rubbish without any falling out.
- The bin is covered by the amazing 10 year Brabantia guarantee. You will have the knowledge that it is going to last a long time.
This bin from Brabantia is well-made and very strong. It will be able to hold a large amount of rubbish and is easy to open and empty when it’s full. Overall, this is the perfect product for those who want a touch of class in their kitchen.
The top spot on the list goes to the Homcom 50 Litre Luxury Automatic Bin. It has all the features you expect from a quality product, but has the added bonus of automatic opening and closing.