|Scheppach||Versatile – Easy to setup – 45-degree table tilt – Work light – Safety features||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|Dremel||Quick accessory change – Variable speeds – Precise cutting technology – Vibration reduction||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|Clarke||Angle cutting – Safety guard – Robust – 230V motor||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Scroll Saws
You could easily use a jigsaw to make cuts in a variety of materials but if you wanted a tool that could provide more accuracy and control then you need not look any further than a scroll saw. One of the best benefits many scroll saws come with is that they are very adaptable and can be used for a variety of applications. For example, if you needed a scroll saw to make cuts in a wooden material then that can be done with ease, however, scroll saws can also be transformed into sanders and other helpful tools to get jobs done using one tool instead of many.
Scroll saws come with many features and settings so it’s hard to pick one to truly suit the needs of yourself and the application you need it for. When you are looking for a scroll saw you need to decide how much you want to pay for one because they come in different price ranges depending on the features that it comes with. If you are on the lookout for a new scroll saw but you don’t have any idea which one to choose from the many hundreds on the market, have a look at the 3 scroll saws below which are sure to suit your requirements.
Scheppach SD1600F 230V Review – Our Number 1
The Scheppach brand is renowned for providing top quality tools in the scroll saw market so you can be sure the Scheppach SD1600F 230V Variable Speed Hobby Scroll Saw (learn more here!) will do the job it says it will. This product is very versatile in the sense it can be used not only for sawing but also for many other jobs such as sanding, drilling, polishing, and even engraving. This product isn’t that expensive and is perfect for both home and workshop use as it has the professional capabilities some of its competitors has, but for a much lower price. Have a look and see what this popular scroll saw provides in terms of features:
- Variable Speeds – The working speed is completely variable and will be adjusted to match the material you are working with.
- 45-degree tilt – The aluminium table is tilt able to up to 45 degrees so you will be able to make a variety of cuts to suit your needs.
- Work light – The work light is featured just above the sawing area so it can easily be turned on which will produce more visibility during application making it much safer.
- Suction connector – The suction connector will allow you to put a hoover or something similar attached to it which will clean the working area, thus making work much more professional in a safer environment.
- Versatile – This product is one of the most versatile when it comes to scroll saws as it not only has sawing capabilities thanks to its shaft, but it can also be used for moulding, engraving, drilling, and sanding. This product is perfect for professional workshops that do not necessarily have the room for more tools.
This Scheppach product is perfect for both home and professional use thanks to its versatility. There aren’t many better products on the market that can offer as much as this one in its price range and should be considered by both inexperienced and professionals looking for a good quality scroll saw for their needs.
Features: Versatile – Easy to setup – 45-degree table tilt – Work light – Safety features
Dremel Moto-Saw Compact Scroll Saw Review – Number 2
You may not have heard of the Dremel brand before when it comes to power tools but it is a brand you can trust when it comes to affordable and good quality scroll saws. If you are looking for something much more affordable for a scroll saw as you don’t think you will get as much use out of it as you would like, you may look towards the Dremel Moto-Saw Compact Scroll Saw for your requirements. This product is a fraction of the cost of its competitors and still offers some similar features that will make sawing very easy. Have a look at some of the features this product offers:
- Vibration reduction – This scroll saw was designed to be different than the many other scroll saws on the market as it is much more comfortable to use given the fact it has vibration reduction technology.
- Easy to operate – There aren’t many scroll saws out there that can be setup and used within the first few minutes out the box. This product is perfect for first time scroll saw users.
- Accurate cutting – Not only will you be able to make cuts quickly using this powerful scroll saw but you can also be sure the cuts will be made precisely thanks to the sharp teeth on the multiple blades that it comes with.
- Speed variable – This scroll saw is fully adjustable in terms of speed so you can choose a speed that suits the material with ease.
- Quick accessory change –This product was designed to be as efficient as possible so you can be sure changing blades and accessories is going to be done with ease.
- Multiple accessories – Upon purchase you will be presented with multiple blades that are perfect for both wood and metal sheet sawing. You will also get a clamp, base, and parallel guide to ensure accurate cuts.
The product itself is perfect for anyone inexperienced when it comes to using scroll saws as this one is very easy to setup and use. Along with the fact this scroll saw is very versatile and can cut multiple materials with ease, means this product is excellent value for money and should be considered by anyone looking for an affordable scroll saw.
Features: Quick accessory change – Variable speeds – Precise cutting technology – Vibration reduction
Clarke CSS400B 16” Scroll Saw Review – Number 3
When you are looking to buy a new scroll saw you need to be sure it’s not only going to come with the power needed to cut through the materials with ease, but you also need one that is going to make precise cuts, and there aren’t many on the market that can do it any better than the Clarke CSS400B 16” Scroll Saw. This scroll saw will making cutting very easy and safe so you can be sure you are going to be able to cut materials efficiently. Have a look at some of the features this handy saw from the popular Clarke brand provides its consumers:
- Use with thick materials – If you need a scroll saw to be able to cut through thick materials this product will be able to do exactly that. With this scroll saw you will be able to cut up to 50mm in thickness when it comes to wood so you can be sure you will be able to cut other materials with ease.
- Robust – It’s hard to find a good scroll saw these days that not only has all the features needed to make cutting easy, but also one that is robust and isn’t going to brake during application. This product is very robust and comes with warranty that will ensure you are covered should it ever go wrong.
- 230V Motor – This product is very powerful for the price it comes at so you can be sure your work isn’t going to suffer both in terms of time and accuracy.
This Clarke CSS400B will make light work of plenty of thick materials and for the price this scroll saw comes at makes it great value for money. Whether you are an inexperienced user of scroll saws or a professional user, you can be sure this Clarke branded scroll saw will be easy to setup and use for any application.
Features: Angle cutting – Safety guard – Robust – 230V motor
If you are looking for something much more affordable then you could opt to buy either the Clarke or the Dremel scroll saws as they both offer a quality service with many features. However, if you are looking for a scroll saw that has everything, you need not look any further than the Scheppach scroll saw as it has a powerful motor and is of course very versatile in the sense you can do multiple jobs with it. You will not only be able to make accurate cuts until your heart’s content, but you will also be able to sand, drill, engrave, and even mould a variety of materials.