Cole & Mason
Cole & Mason
Salt & Pepper Grinders – Top 3
When you are having a dinner party, or just having some friends over for dinner, you want everything to look the best. You want the dinner service to be nice and all the accessories to fit in as well. Part of this look is a nice, practical salt and pepper grinding set. It really makes a difference if you use freshly ground salt and pepper. This list has the top three salt and pepper grinders on the market today.
Cole & Mason Precision Cheltenham Electronic Salt & Pepper Mill Review – Our Number 1
This set of salt and pepper mills are a really stylish example. They have a lovely wood finish that lets them fit in with any dinner service. Let us take a look at some of their other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The great design features a beech wood and stainless steel design. This not only looks great, but is also easy to keep clean.
- The spring loaded ceramic mechanism for the salt mill is engineered for durability. The pepper mill uses a hardened carbon steel grinder.
- Because it is electronic, you can easily use it if you have problems with your hands. Ideal for anyone to use with no effort.
- The product is engineered to such a high standard, that it has a lifetime guarantee. This means you know you are getting a quality product.
This salt and pepper set from Cole & Mason has style and quality throughout its design. It will make a great centrepiece to any table.
Bodum Twin Manual Salt & Pepper Grinder Review – Number 2
Bodum is renowned for creating quality kitchen and utensil products. This twin salt and pepper grinder continues that tradition. It is durable and tough but also very stylish and practical. Here are some of its other features.
- The ceramic grinding mechanism is designed to give you a precise result that is durable enough to last a long time.
- It is easy to refill so you can quickly and easily replenish both sides. This is great if you need it in a hurry.
- The design is plastic sprayed with a rubber finish to give you a nice non-slip feel. This makes it nice to use even with wet hands.
- The twin feature is a nice touch. It means that you always have both salt and pepper to hand if you need it.
This product from Bodum is nicely made and has a quality finish. It also has the nice feature of the dual compartment.
VonShef Electric Illuminating Salt & Pepper Mill Review – Number 3
This striking salt and pepper mill set from VonShef is just the kind of thing that will make your dinner table look great. It has a tall slim look that will fit in with most dining tables. Let us have a look at the other features.
- The stainless steel design is lightweight and easy to keep clean. There is no problem with rust or tarnish.
- It has a tough mechanism that is strong enough to cope with pepper corns, rock salt, herbs and course sugar.
- It is very easy to use with a one button operation. Ideal for people with arthritis in their hands.
- Both mills feature a built in light that will illuminate the area for you. A nice feature for candlelit meals.
This pair of mills are well built and offer great value. They are going to make a strong presence at any table.
The top spot goes to the Cole & Mason Precision Mill Set. It has a nice combination of materials and a strong build quality. An elegant set of salt and pepper mill grinders.
[rpfc_recent_posts_from_category category=”27″ posts=”30″]