Top 3 Running Belts
Whether you are training for a marathon or just jogging to improve fitness you will need to take some provisions with you. A water bottle is a must for running because dehydration at the very least will impair your performance and make it harder to carry on and, at the worst, can prove quite dangerous especially in warm weather. You may also want somewhere convenient to store your phone, granola bar, credit card and other items without having to carry a backpack or shoulder bag. Running belts (sometimes also known as hydration belts) are basically fanny packs which are designed for runners. Your carry them around your waste so you can keep your arms free, there is no addition strain on your upper body so you may be able to run for longer, and running belts tend to be large enough to carry all the necessities but small enough not to become bothersome.
The running belt which is right for you will depend on several factors including your waist measurements, weight, training and the features you especially want. It can be hard to know where to start or what to choose, so if you are interested in buying a running belt but you are not sure where to start read on for our review!
Hydrabelt Review – Our Number 1
* The Hydrabelt (learn more here!) features a high mounted zip to keep your belongings safe. It also includes a large internal pocket where you can keep your valuables and it is designed to fit even the largest smart phones.
* This running belt has been designed for comfort. It is made out of lightweight, high quality and soft neoprene material, it is sweat and water resistant and it includes contoured grips to remove friction and chaffing. This belt has been designed for running, but you can also use it for walking, hiking, skateboarding and even snowboarding.
* The Hydrabelt comes with two water bottle compartments to help you keep hydrated through your training. Purchasing the Hydrabelt will also provide you with two included BPA-free 295 water bottles. These bottles are kept secure by elastic attachments to make sure they don’t get lost during your exercise, and there is a reflective tab which you can easily remove to access your water bottles whenever necessary.
* It is very important that your running belt fits correctly. The Hydrabelt can be adjusted to fit 30-48 inch hips.
* This running belt has been designed to last as long as possible and it includes elasticated straps rather than Velcro straps to improve its longevity.
* The Hydrabelt is machine washable so you can just pop it in with the rest of your washing when needs be.
* This running belt comes with a full 28 day money back guarantee and a 12 month warranty.
Features: Comfortable – Lots Of Storage Space – Two Water Bottle Compartments – Free Water Bottles – Adjustable – Elasticated Straps – Machine Washable – 12 Month Warranty.
Protone hydration belt Review – Number 2
* The Protone hydration belt comes with two water bottle compartments to help you keep hydrated even in hot weather. This belt also includes two BPA-free 9oz water bottles.
* This running belt includes large compartments which you can use to store all your valuables including your phone, keys and money.
* This running belt includes high visibility zips and bottle lids so you can keep safe and visible in the dark or in foggy conditions.
* The Protone hydration belt has two toggles which you can use to attach your race number if applicable.
Features: Two Water Bottle Compartments – Two BPA Free Water Bottles – Large Compartments For Valuables – Water Resistance Material – High Visibility – Race Number Toggles.
Anker Running Belt Review – Number 3
* The Anker Running Belt is simple, stylish and made out of comfortable, sweat proof materiel.
* This running belt is fully adjustable ad designed to fit as securely and comfortably as possible.
* The Anker Running Belt has a slimline design which will hold your valuables without slowing you down in the process. This running belt includes a compartment which is perfect for keeping your keys away from your phone and there is easy headphone access so you can listen to music during your run.
* This Anker Running Belt comes with an 18-month warranty and customer support.
Features: Comfortable – Sweat Free Design – Adjustable – Slimline – Key Compartment – 18 Month Warranty.
All of the running belts in this review are top notch and will make your running experience a lot easier and more convenient, but one of these running belts, in particular, deserves a special mention. First place goes to the HYDRABELT by Lava Activ because it has impressive storage facilities, it is very comfortable, it comes with sturdy water bottle compartments and two free water bottles so you can keep hydrated, it can be adjusted to fit anyone with 30-48 inch hips, it is machine washable and it comes with a 12 month warranty!