|CVLIFE||Good Quality Aluminium Material - Waterproof – Bright – Charging Time Of 3-5 Hours – Three Light Mode Settings – Adjustable Focus – Contains Wall Charger.||Mid-Range/Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|Binwo||Zooming Feature – PSE, CSE& FCC Approved – Waterproof – Skid-Proof – 5 Light Settings – Safety Hammer Function – Compatible With Rechargeable Batteries & AAA batteries – Beam Range Of 656FT.||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|NiteSafe||Automatic Switch On In Blackout – 60 Lumen Brightness Output – Sidelight – Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery.||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Rechargeable Torches
Torches are a very useful source of light which prove invaluable during blackouts, camping trips or any time you don’t want to switch on your main light. The problem is that disposable battery operated torches have a nasty habit of dying just when you need them most and if you don’t have more batteries with you at the time they end up being completely useless. Rechargeable torches are a good alternative because, rather than relying on fickle disposable batteries, they normally come with a sealed battery unit which can be charged via a power socket.
Rechargeable torches have several obvious benefits. They tend to last longer and, because you don’t need to factor in the cost of the batteries, they tend to be cheaper over the long term as well. Some people worry that rechargeable torches are not as powerful as their AA battery counterparts, but many models are actually very bright indeed and may outperform other models. Rechargeable batteries also tend to be more durable and last for longer.
If you are interested in buying a rechargeable battery read on for our reviews!
CVLIFE 1800Lm Zoomable Review – Our Number 1
- The CVLIFE torch (learn more here!) is made out of good quality aluminium alloy which is a durable material and will make sure this torch lasts for a long time.
- This torch is both waterproof and skid-proof and it is effective in adverse weather conditions.
- The CVLIFE rechargeable torch has an LED light bulb which is very bright and has a maximum brightness output of 1800 lumen. The LED bulb has a lifetime of 5000 hours.
- The average charging time for this torch is between 3-5 hours. It has a maximum lighting time of 3 hours on full power.
- This torch has three light modes which you can choose from. These modes are high, strobe and low so you can adjust the setting if you want to save battery or if you want a strobe effect for a party.
- The CVLIFE torch has a range of around 300-500m depending on the setting.
- This torch has an adjustable focus and you can choose between spot light and flood beam.
- When you receive the CVLIFE rechargeable torch the package will also contain a rechargeable battery, a wall charger, a car charger, a user manual, a battery plastic tube and a battery holder.
Features: Good Quality Aluminium Material – Waterproof – Bright – Charging Time Of 3-5 Hours – Three Light Mode Settings – Adjustable Focus – Contains Wall Charger.
Binwo Super Bright 2000 Lumen Review – Number 2
- The Binwo torch comes with a zooming feature which you can adjust to see distant objects and light you way in the dark. This torch has been approved by the PSE, CE and FCC.
- This Binwo torch is super bright with a maximum of 2000 lumen light output.
- This torch is waterproof and skid-proof so you don’t have to worry about damages in wet conditions.
- The Binwo rechargeable torch comes with 5 light settings which you can choose from. These light modes are high, medium, low, strobe and SOS so whatever the situation is you will have the appropriate light mode.
- This torch can double as a safety hammer in emergencies!
- The Binwo torch can either be powered by a rechargeable battery or it is also compatible with AAA batteries. The battery is not included so you are free to decide either way.
- This torch has a beam range of up to 656ft so it is ideal for camping, hiking and other situations where you may not ave another light source.
Features: Zooming Feature – PSE, CSE& FCC Approved – Waterproof – Skid-Proof – 5 Light Settings – Safety Hammer Function – Compatible With Rechargeable Batteries & AAA batteries – Beam Range Of 656FT.
NiteSafe Maxi Review – Number 3
- The NiteSafe Maxi torch comes with a charging base which is left plugged into the wall and it is kept permanently charged as long as it stays there. If there is a power failure the torch will automatically turn itself on so you never have to be without light again.
- This torch is powered by bright LED light which has a brightness output of 60 lumen.
- The NiteSafe torch also has a sidelight which has a brightness output of 15 lumens.
- This torch comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Lithium-ion is the most popular type of battery because they are durable and lightweight.
Features: Automatic Switch On In Blackout – 60 Lumen Brightness Output – Sidelight – Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery.
All of these torches will light your way in the darkness and will prove invaluable for hiking, camping and/or blackout emergencies, but one of the torches on this list stands out beyond the rest. The winner of our review is the CVLIFE 1800Lm because it is made out of durable aluminium material, it is waterproof and can still be used in adverse weather conditions, it has a short charging time, it has a high brightness output of 1800 lumen, it is adjustable and has various modes which you can choose from in order to save the battery.