|Behringer||Good Quality Performance – Lightweight – Compact – Detachable Mixer – Quick Set Up – Quality Sound – Storage Compartment.||High-End||Learn More Here!|
|QTX QR10PA||Portable – In-Built Amplifier With 8 Hour Charge Life – Wireless Headset Included – USB Media Player – iPod Connection Cable – Retractable Trolley Handle – Rear Wheels – Record Function.||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|KitSound||Flight-Case Design – In-Built Battery – Versatile – FM Radio – FM Radio – 25W Power.||Mid-Range/Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Portable PA Systems
PA systems (Public address systems) are designed to ensure that every member of an audience can hear the performer (s) no matter where they are in the venue. PA systems are normally made up of several components which include power amps, mixing boards, speakers and microphones. They are a very important tool for live music events, sports events and other indoor or outdoor occasions which draw a small to large crowd. If you are an events planner or you are starting out as a performer and you need to bring your own equipment than a PA system is a very important piece of equipment, but it can be hard to decide which PA system is right for you and what features are most important. If you are looking to buy a PA system take a look at our review of the top 3 models available on the market right now.
Behringer EPS500MP3 Review – Our Number 1
- The Behringer EPS500MP3 (learn more here!) is a powerful PA system which boasts quality sonic performance. This PA system is also super-lightweight in comparison to other models and only weighs around 18.8kg which means it can be taken to events fairly easily.
- This PA system is compact in design and offers 8 channels complete with dual speakers. It also comes with a detachable mixer which is powered by 500 watts. The mixer can either be attached to the speakers or detached for more flexible access.
- This PA system can be set up in less than five minutes so you won’t have to worry about turning up at the venue super early and fretting over the sound.
- The Behringer PA system comes with two satellite loudspeakers which provide excellent quality sound. It also comes with a studio-grade stereo to make your sound as professional as possible.
- This Behringer PA system comes with a storage compartment which you can use to store the microphone speaker cables and other accessories. The device can also be easily wheeled away after the performance.
- The Behringer PA system includes a good quality mp3 player which can play music via a USB stick.
Features: Good Quality Performance – Lightweight – Compact – Detachable Mixer – Quick Set Up – Quality Sound – Storage Compartment.
QTX QR10PA Review – Number 2
- The QTX Portable PA System comes with a built-in amplifier which can run for 8 hours straight on a single charge. It powers a 10” bass driver and 1” compression drivers.
- This PA system comes with an included wireless headset which is connected to the internal receiver. It also features a built-in USB media player which can be used to play a wide range of pre-recorded music.
- The QTX Portabe PA system comes with a free iPod connection cable and a Pro Audio cable tie which can be connected to your iPod, laptop and/or CD player to amplify all your favourite songs.
- This system is portable and easy to move around thanks to the included retractable trolley handle and rear wheels. This system also comes with a pole mount and moulded handle.
- This PA system also has a record function which allows the user to record their work to a USB or SD card ready to be uploaded online.
Features: Portable – In-Built Amplifier With 8 Hour Charge Life – Wireless Headset Included – USB Media Player – iPod Connection Cable – Retractable Trolley Handle – Rear Wheels – Record Function.
KitSound KingstonLight Review – Number 3
- The Kitsound Portable PA system comes with wheels and a telescopic handle in a handy flight case design which is easy to transport from location to location.
- This PA system comes with an in-built rechargeable battery with a charge time of up to 4 hours and a play time of 6 hours or less.
The Kitsound PA system was designed to be versatile and comes with an integrated 2-channel mixer and speaker which lets you connect the PA system to your device via Blue tooth.
- This PA system comes with an FM radio and an XLR input which can be used to plug in your microphones, instruments or even a speaker pole.
- This PA system has 25W power and guarantees powerful sound no matter what kind of music you play.
- The KitSound PA system is versatile and can be used for music gigs, dance classes and parties alike.
Features: Flight-Case Design – In-Built Battery – Versatile – FM Radio – FM Radio – 25W Power.
All of these PA systems will help you enhance events, promote your music to large audiences and get the party started anywhere you go. However, one of the items on this list deserves a special mention so we would like to especially recommend the Behringer EPS500MP3 Portable PA System because it is powerful with 500W, it is very easy to set up, it offers excellent sound quality, it is lightweight and comes with 8 channels!