|Ninja||900W Motor – Easy To Use – Includes Two Free Cups – Dishwasher Safe – Recipe Booklet – Crushes Ice.||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|Salter||100W Motor – Comes With Two Free Cups – Nutrient Extractor Blade – Easy To Use – Recipes Includes – Compact.||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|VonShef||100W Motor – Razor Sharp Stainless Steel Blades – Two Blending Cups – Dishwasher Safe Parts – Classy Design – Suction Feet – 2 Year Warranty.||Mid-Range/Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Personal Blenders
If you are a busy person looking for an easy, cheap and convenient way to incorporate more fruit and vegetables into your diet then a personal blender is the right choice for you. Personal blenders are typically smaller than larger jug based options and they normally include a bullet-shaped blending cup which can be unscrewed and used as a drinking mug. They are small and therefore ideal for people who don’t have much counter space, and they are ideal for making a quick smoothie on the way to work or a protein shake before you hit the gym.
There are quite a few different types of personal blenders available on the market and they can range from very affordable to strangely expensive. If you’re interested in buying a personal blender but you’re not sure where to start and you’re looking for suggestions read on for our review of the top 3 personal blenders available to buy online.
Ninja Nutri Pro Review – Our Number 1
* The Nutri Ninja (learn more here!) has a 900W motor which is powerful enough to crush frozen fruit, seeds, nuts and even ice. Not all blenders, and certainly not all personal blenders, have the ability to crush ice and this will allow you to enjoy a greater variety of drinks.
* This blender is incredibly easy to use. All you need to do is select the ‘start’ or ‘pulse’ buttons and press ‘stop’ when ready.
* The Nutri Nina blender comes with two free cups which can hold 500ml and 650ml respectively. These cups are durable, scratch and odour resistant, and they come with lids so you can take them to have on the go.
* This blender has a reasonable capacity of 0.65 litres which is enough for a single serving.
* The Nina Nutri Pro come with dishwasher safe parts to make the clean up a lot less messy and annoying.
* This Nutri Ninja Pro blender comes with a recipe booklet to help get you stated straight away.
* This blender is able to break down fibrous fruit and vegetables to give you a tasty consistency without any grit. It is also effective at keeping more of the nutrients so you get as many health benefits out of your fruit and vegetables as possible.
Features: 900W Motor – Easy To Use – Includes Two Free Cups – Dishwasher Safe – Recipe Booklet – Crushes Ice.
Salter NutriPro Review – Number 2
* The Salter NutriPro blender comes with an impressive 1000W motor which is powerful enough to break through tough fruits and vegetables.
* This Salter blender won the BBC2’s TV show ‘What to Buy and Why’ and managed to defeat several of its contemporaries in the process.
* The Salter NutriPro blender comes with 2 x 800 millilitre cups and sipping lids so you can easily take your smoothie to work, to the gym or anywhere you like. These cups are BPA free, they are light and easy to carry, and they are also dishwasher safe.
* This blender includes a nutrient extractor blade which moves at 25000 RPM. This blade is able to break down your ingredients into a smooth and pulp free drink. Many juicers discard some of the fruit and vegetables inner nutrients, but this personal blender claims to keep 100% of the nutrients in your recipe to ensure you can reap all the benefits.
* The Salter NutriPro is very easy to use. All you need to do is add all your ingredients, attach the jug to the blender, switch it on and wait for the right consistency.
* This Salter NutriPro blender comes with 50 healthy recipes to help you get started and to give you some new ideas.
* The Salter Nutribullet is small in size and easy to sore away when not in use.
Features: 100W Motor – Comes With Two Free Cups – Nutrient Extractor Blade – Easy To Use – Recipes Includes – Compact.
VonShef UltraBlend Review – Number 3
* This VonShef blender features a 100W motor with 25,000 RPM speed capabilities which allows the blender to crush ice, nuts and other ingredients which you need to make the perfect smoothie.
* The VonShef UltraBlend comes with razor sharp stainless steel extractor blades for quick and effective blending.
* This blender includes two blending cups which are both BPA free. There is also one spill-proof lid and one sipping lid included so you can make yourself a healthy breakfast smoothie and take it to work. Both cups and all lids are dishwasher safe.
* The VonShef blender has a sleek and classy design complete with suction feet to keep the blender stable during the process.
* This VonShef blender comes with an extended 2 year warranty.
Features: 100W Motor – Razor Sharp Stainless Steel Blades – Two Blending Cups – Dishwasher Safe Parts – Classy Design – Suction Feet – 2 Year Warranty.
All three of these blenders will help you create tasty, healthy and vitamin filled smoothies to enjoy at home or on the go. We know you would be satisfied with any one of the blenders on this list, but one of the options does offer that little bit more. The blender we especially recommending is the Ninja Nutri-Pro Complete Personal Blender 900W – BL470UK – Silver because it is easy to use, it can crush tough ingredients including ice, it is able to effectively break down fibrous foods to give you the perfect consistency every time, and it comes with an impressive recipe book to help get you started on your blending journey.