Top 3 Mini Fridges
Mini fridges are awesome little inventions which cater for a lot of different people. Are you furnishing a hotel room or bar? Do you need extra fridge space but not enough to warrant another large fridge? Or do you just want to keep cold drinks in your room? Whatever your reasons are there is a mini fridge out there for you, but with so many things to consider it can be hard to find the right model to suit your needs. You need to think about what you want to store in the fridge (i.e. do you just want to use it for drinks, or does it need to keep things like meat, cheese and milk chilled?), what size and style you want (i.e. mid-size, cube or under counter) you need, and what noise levels you are willing to put up with.
If you’re interested in buying a mini fridge then read on for our review of the top 3 mini fridges which you can buy online right now.
Inventor 67L Compact Review – Our Number 1
- This fridge has a compact design and is suitable for almost any room in the house. Despite its small size this fridge has a comparatively large capacity of 67 litres.
- The Inventor Compact Fridge consumes (learn more here!) as little energy as possible and is in the A+ Energy class. Its annual energy consumption should be just 109kWh. This is an environmental friendly fridge.
- This is a sleek and modern looking fridge with a silver body and reversible door.
- The Inventor Compact Fridge has low noise levels of just 42dB(A).
- This fridge allows you to adjust its thermostat depending on your needs. It also has adjustable feet, two adjustable wire shelves and two bottle racks.
- The Inventor Compact Fridge comes with a two year manufacturer warranty which will protect you from being stuck with a faulty model.
Features: Compact – 67L Capacity – Energy Efficient & Environmentally Friendly – Modern Look – Low Noise Levels – Adjustable Thermostat – 2 Year Warranty.
Russell Hobbs RHTTLF1B Review – Number 2
- This compact fridge is a small and convenient size and can be used in your kitchen, living room or even bedroom. Despite its small size this fridge still has a reasonable 45 litre capacity.
- The Russell Hobbs fridge has an A+ energy rating and should only consume 110 Kw/H of energy per year.
- This mini-fridge includes a removable wire shelf, a door bottle rack for your beer, and a reversible door.
- The Russell Hobbs fridge contains an ice box which you can use to freeze ice cubes and store ice lollies!
Features: 45 Litre Capacity – Removable Wire Shelf – Door Bottle Rack – Ice Box.
Frostbite Mini Fridge Review – Number 3
- The Frostbite mini fridge can hold 45 330ml cans! This type of fridge is typically found in bars and it is really helpful for bulk buys and parties.
- This mini fridge comes with double glazed clear front doors for extra durability.
- The Frostbite mini fridge includes an adjustable thermostat so you can control the temperature.
- This fridge includes internal LED lights for extra visibility.
- The Frostbite fridge comes with an A+ energy rating and a low energy consumption of 0.23kWh/24h. It has a capacity of 49 Litres.
Features: Holds 45 Cans – Double Glazed Doors – Adjustable Thermostat – LED Lights – A+ Energy Rating – 49L Capacity.
All of these mini fridges are a great addition to any household and offer a compact and easy way to keep your drinks and snacks cool. One of the items on this list, however, especially impressed us and so we would like to specially recommend the Inventor 67L Compact Mini Fridge Silver Small [Energy Class A+]. This mini fridge has a larger capacity of 67 litres, it is environmentally friendly and low energy consumption, it has low noise levels, it is sleek and modern looking, and best of all it comes with a two year warranty!
Last Updated on