|OSRAM||Bright – Pivotal - Adjustable Motion Sensor – Ability To Schedule Activation Times – Horizontal And Vertical Detectors – Easy To Install.||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|Timeguard||Bright – Pan And Tilt Options – Adjustable ‘Light On’ Times – Optional Settings – Pan Motion Detectors – Operates In Cold Weather.||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|Biard||Long Lifespan – Reduced Energy Bills Up To 80% - Durable Aluminium Casing – Equivalent To 300W – Certified – Waterproof.||Mid-Range/Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 LED Floodlights
Floodlights are a good choice for homeowners because they provide bright outdoor lighting without forcing the user to spend extra money on light bulbs and expensive fixtures. Floodlights have two important functions: they can be used to provide outdoor lighting for the porch, garden, swimming pool etc., and they can also be used for security purposes. Many flood lights have motion detectors which can be used to deter intruders whilst simultaneously alerting the homeowner to their presence.
LED floodlights are a very good option because they are much more energy efficient than their counterparts. LED flood lights are up to 90% more energy efficient when compared to halogen floodlights, plus LED floodlights are reliable in cold as well as warm temperatures. LED lights also provide a longer lifespan than most of the other floodlights in the market so although they may seem a bit costly initially they actually have relatively low maintenance costs. Floodlights tend to be a bit confusing and it can be hard to know what features you are looking for and what you should be basing your decision on, so if you are feeling a bit lost read on for our review of the top 3 LED floodlights available online.
OSRAM Review – Our Number 1
* The OSRAM Noxlite (learn more here!) is very bright and measures at 3000 lumen. LED lights use lumen rather than watts as their measurement and lumen refers to how much light you get out of the light. 3000 lumen translates into around 200 traditional watts and 50 fluorescent watts.
* This LED light can pivot to 140 degrees and can also tilt if needs be.
* The OSRAM Noxlite allows you to control how sensitive the motion sensor is. You have the option of setting the sensor from 4 to 14 metres depending on how close you want a person/animal to be before the light turns on. You can also activate and deactivate this feature at will.
* This LED light includes horizontal and vertical detectors so no one can get under the radar.
* OSRAM Noxlite users are able to set the activation time of these lights between 5 and 35 minutes.
* The OSRAM Noxlite is easy to install and set up.
* This OSRAM LED light also allows you to control the activation level of twilight which you can set between 2-2000 lux.
Features: Bright – Pivotal – Adjustable Motion Sensor – Ability To Schedule Activation Times – Horizontal And Vertical Detectors – Easy To Install.
Timeguard Review – Number 2
* These Timeguard PIR LED floodlights are very bright and offer the equivalent to 200W at just 10% of the running cost.
* These lights are pan and tilt adjustable.
* The Timeguard LED PIR floodlights have adjustable ‘light on’ times which you can set from 5 seconds to 10 minutes.
* These floodlights come with a range of optional settings including the dusk to dawn setting and a test mode.
* These Timeguard twin floodlights include pan motion detectors which can be adjusted. They also have a waterproof feature and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
* The Timeguard twin LED floodlights can operate in temperatures ranging from -20C to 40C, so they can be used all year round.
Features: Bright – Pan And Tilt Options – Adjustable ‘Light On’ Times – Optional Settings – Pan Motion Detectors – Operates In Cold Weather.
Biard Review – Number 3
* This Biard LED PIR floodlight has a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours which will not only reduce maintenance costs but will also help reduce your energy bills by an incredible 80% so you truly get the most out of your money.
* This LED floodlight comes with a durable aluminium casing and has a number of colour temperatures available including warm white and cool white.
* This Biard floodlight is CE and RoHS certified and features a waterproof black shell.
Features: Long Lifespan – Reduced Energy Bills Up To 80% – Durable Aluminium Casing – Equivalent To 300W – Certified – Waterproof.
All the LED floodlights features in this review will do wonders for your home based outdoor activities and will also greatly enhance your security system to help you ensure your home is protected against buglers and intruders. However, one of the LED floodlights on this list does stand out. We are especially recommending the OSRAM NOXLITE LED HP Grey Floodlight because of its superior brightness (3000 Lumen!) as well as its superior and fully adjustable motion sensors, horizontal and vertical detectors and easy installation process.