Professional Ice Cream Maker Reviews – Top 3
There is something really nice about ice cream that you have made yourself. It can have all the things in it that you like and none of the things you don’t. Making it by hand can take a long time and needs regular mixing, but you can always get an electric ice cream maker. This is a list of the top three ice cream makers on the market at the moment.
Buffalo Ice Cream Maker – Our Number 1
This ice cream maker from Buffalo is well designed and easy to use. It has a large capacity bowl and looks good with the brushed stainless steel design. Here are some of its other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The non-stick, removable bowl is strong and easy to clean. This makes it easy to use and no hassle to clean up afterwards.
- The product has a large capacity bowl and has a built-in compressor to help make the perfect ice cream whenever you need it.
- There is an easy to use control panel and an LED display so you always know how the process is progressing.
- There is no need to pre-freeze the bowls or heat the mixture, it is all done automatically for you.
The Buffalo Ice cream maker is a great product that has a lot of nice features that sets it apart from other machines of this type.
Andrew James Professional Automatic Ice Cream Maker – Number 2
This nice looking ice cream maker by Andrew James has a compact design that will look nice in the kitchen. It is made from stainless steel and black plastic that give this product a smart finish. Here are some of its other features.
- An LCD display shows working time, and temperature. There is also a timer to set the machine for up to 60 minutes. This gives you the freedom to do other things.
- The large capacity means it can make up to 2 litres of ice cream at one time. You can have a large amount ready to use for parties or Christmas.
- There is a one hour cooling extension so that the ice cream stays at the correct temperature after the process has finished.
- The removable bowl is strong and is easy to keep clean. This is great for people who don’t have time to clean up a lot of mess. And there is no need to soak the bowl.
The Andrew James Ice Crema Maker is a fantastic product that has a lot of good features. There is no need to pre-freeze the bowl or do anything else as it will do it all for you.
Cuisinart ICE30 Ice Cream Maker – Number 3
The Cuisinart ICE30 ice cream maker is a compact little product that has a nice stainless steel and clear plastic design. It has a simple to use control and large capacity bowl. Let us see some of its other features.
- The open lid design means you can add ingredients while the machine is in operation. This makes things a lot easier.
- Can be used to make ice cream, yoghurt and sorbet. A very versatile machine for many frozen desserts.
- A large 2 litre capacity bowl means you can make a large amount and freeze it for later. Perfect for parties and large families.
- The fully automatic process means you only need to turn the dial and it takes over. You don’t need to do anything else.
This ice cream maker would be a perfect addition to your kitchen and will make delicious cold desserts for a long time to come.
The top spot on the list goes to the Buffalo Ice Cream Maker. It has a good all round design and can make a large capacity of ice cream or other frozen desserts quickly and easily.