Gas Barbecue Reviews – Top 3
When the sun comes out, there is nothing more wonderful than the smell of a lovely barbecue in the garden. But rather than spend ages trying to light charcoal, why not get a gas barbecue that lights at the turn of a knob. This list features three of the top gas BBQ’s on the market at the moment.
Fire Mountain Everest 4 Burner Gas Barbecue Review – Our Number 1
This beautifully equipped gas barbecue from Fire Mountain has a lot of room for those family meals in the garden. It is well designed and made to last for many years. Let us take a look at some of its other great features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The powerful four gas burners will give you a lot of cooking area. They are made from tough cast iron which will last a long time.
- There is also a temperature gauge and piezo ignition which confirms this products quality feel. It means you will know exactly how hot your cooking area is.
- Included is a free 27mm clip on gas regulator so you will be ready to go as soon as you get the product.
- With a total max BTU heat output of 40,000, you will be able to cook all your favourite foods to perfection.
The Fire Mountain Everest is a great barbecue with a number of nice features. It is large enough to cater for any size family with ease.
Cadac Safari Chef LP Barbeque Review – Number 2
This wonderfully compact and light barbecue from Cadac is perfect for camping trips and caravans. It has a number of accessories that enables it to cook a variety of foods. Take a look at the other features of this product.
- It has a non-stick flat grill, reversible ribbed griddle and wok so you can cook any type of mean that you want.
- It can use most types of gas bottle, but its portable design means it is particularly good with the small types.
- Made from tough and durable materials, the Cadac is going to last you for many years, no matter where you are.
- Because of its design, it can be folded down and carried in its bag. This is great for any outdoor activity that you want to take it to.
The Cadac Safari Chef LP Barbecue is a really well-made product that has great portability built in. It is extremely versatile and can cook almost any meal you could want. Overall, this product has deserved its number two spot.
Table Top Gas BBQ including Lava Rock Review – Number 3
- This barbecue can use either propane or butane which is perfect for those who may use both types.
- It has a compact design that folds away for ease of transport. It means you can set up and start cooking anywhere you want.
- The construction is strong yet light so it won’t cause a major problem when moving it around.
- The product comes with Lava Rocks which heat up and create more reflected heat for cooking. This cuts down on fuel use and make more even cooking.
The small and compact design of this product really makes this a must have for the outdoor types. The Lava rocks also cut down on the amount of fuel you will use which has to be a good thing.
The top spot on this list goes to the Fire Mountain Everest four burner gas barbecue. It has all the features you want from a strong and durable barbecue and is large enough to cook for the whole family.