|Kärcher||Suitable For Medium-Large Gardens – Durable – Adjustable – Can Be Used On Uneven Surfaces – Splash Guard.||Mid Range/Affordable.||Learn More Here!|
|Hozelock||Covers 200M Sq – Rectangular Sprinkler – Offers 100% Even Water Coverage – Includes 17 jets.||Mid-Range/Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|HOAEY||Reaches Up-To 10 Metres – Lightweight – Suitable For Plants, Vegetables And Irrigation – 360 Degree Reach – Easy To Set Up – 12 Month Warranty.||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Garden Sprinklers
Your lawn needs to be watered regularly in order to stay healthy, but it can be a real pain to have to whip out the watering can every single week. Garden sprinklers offer a quick, easy and hassle-free alternative to keeping your lawn hydrated because they can spread the water evenly over your grass and/or flower beds, they don’t require manual use so you can just turn them on and leave them to do their thing, and some garden sprinklers can even be scheduled beforehand so you don’t even have to be there to turn them on.
You may think that all garden sprinklers are the same and so you should just buy the cheapest one you can find, but there are actually quite a few different types of sprinklers with various functions and features which you should know about before you make your choice. If you want to learn more about garden sprinklers, or if you’re interested in buying some online, read on for our review.
Kärcher Review – Our Number 1
* The Karcher Premium Sprinkler (learn more here!) is suitable for medium to large gardens and can reach up to 320 m2. If you have a large garden, or if you want to buy a sprinkler for professional use, than this sprinkler may be the one for you.
* This is a durable sprinkler which is designed to last for a long time.
* The Karcher Premium Sprinkler lets you change the watering patterns by closing off some of the sprinkler jets.
* This sprinkler can be used on uneven grounds and even slopes thanks to its spike anchors which keep it in place.
* The Karcher Premium Sprinkler comes with a splash guard to stop the user getting wet.
Features: Suitable For Medium-Large Gardens – Durable – Adjustable – Can Be Used On Uneven Surfaces – Splash Guard.
Pricing: Mid Range/Affordable.
Hozelock Review – Number 2
* This is a high performance sprinkler which can cover 200m squared.
* The Hozelock rectangular sprinkler can water the shape of a rectangle or part of a rectangle depending on which adjustments you make.
* The Hozelock Rectangular Sprinkler can be used on lawns, gardens and plants.
* This Hozelock Rectangualr Sprinkler includes 17 jets for truly even coverage.
Features: Covers 200M Sq – Rectangular Sprinkler – Offers 100% Even Water Coverage – Includes 17 jets.
Pricing: Mid Range/Affordable.
HOAEY Review – Number 3
* This sprinkler can reach as far as 10 metres and is ideal for small to medium sized gardens.
* The Hoaey Auto Sprinkler is super lightweight and can be easily picked up and carried around your garden.
* This sprinkler isn’t just for lawns. It can also do a great job with plants, flowers, vegetables and even irrigation.
* This water sprinkler is very easy to set up and it comes with a quick connect adapter so you can literally unwrap it and start using it instantly.
* This sprinkler comes with a 12 month warranty to protect against damages and Hoey the brand offers 24 customer support email service.
Features: Reaches Up-To 10 Metres – Lightweight – Suitable For Plants, Vegetables And Irrigation – 360 Degree Reach – Easy To Set Up – 12 Month Warranty.
All of these garden sprinklers will help you keep your lawn hydrated during the hot summer months without having to toil away with a watering can, but one of these sprinklers just does it better. We are especially recommending the Kärcher Premium Oscillating Sprinkler – OS 5.320SV because it can reach up to 320m2 and is ideal for larger gardens, it is durable, it is fully adjustable and you can control the water flow, spray width, spray range and watering
patterns, it comes with a splash guard to protect you from getting drenched and it can even be used on uneven surfaces.