Tefal Jamie Oliver
Tefal Jamie Oliver
Top 3 Frying Pans
You may not always give them a second thought, but they are always there to help you cook the dinner. The frying pan is used now for a lot more than just frying. It can help you to make a variety of dishes very quickly. The design has evolved over the years and now features some great ideas. This list has the top three frying pans on the market today.
Tefal Intensium 32 cm Frypan Review – Our Number 1
Tefal are one of those companies that has always demanded great respect. It is easy to see why they have been so successful. Here are some of the features of this product (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The famous Tefal intensium coating is designed to make the frying pan scratch resistant. It works very well and last for years.
- It can be used on any heat source except induction. This means you can use it anywhere with no problems.
- The Thermospot technology that id built-in to the base means that the heat is evenly distributed over the base of the frying pan. You know from the colour of the spot, when the best temperature is reached.
- It has an oven safe handle that can withstand up to 180 degrees Celsius for 1 hour. This means you can transfer it to the oven if needed.
This frying pan from Tefal is a great product that can help you to get the best results possible. It is also totally dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Jamie Oliver by Tefal – Hard Enamel 28cm Frying Pan Review – Number 2
- The frying pan has Tefals unique Thermospot technology which shows you when it is the right temperature.
- It has a prometal pro non-stick coating which is reinforced with minerals to make it tough enough to use with metal utensils.
- The riveted handle with silicon insert means that it is durable and strong, but also comfortable to hold.
- The hard enamel outside coating helps to keep the frying pan resistant to heat and fat. It also makes it easy to clean.
The Jamie Oliver by Tefal Frying Pan is a lovely product that is designed to be hard wearing and tough.
Lodge 26.04 cm / 10.25 inch Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Frying Pan Review – Number 3
This frying pan is made in the traditional way, using a cast iron design. It is very strong and heavy, but also perfect for cooking at high temperatures and transferring to the oven. Here are some of its features.
- The frying pan features an assist handle so that you can move the pan around easily. This is especially important when it’s hot.
- It has a simple lip on each side of the frying pan to help with pouring. This means you can accurately judge where the liquid goes.
- The design means that it quickly heats up and retains that heat effectively. It means you can cook quicker and longer.
- It can be used on any heat source including induction and even on a barbeque. This makes it incredibly versatile.
The Lodge Cast Iron frying pan is beautifully designed and made to improve with age. You won’t need to worry about how you treat it. This product is designed to last a lifetime.
The top spot on the list goes to the Tefal Intensium Frying Pan. It has all of Tefal’s great design features and can even be used in the oven. With that and the non-stick coating, you have a winning combination.
[rpfc_recent_posts_from_category category=”27″ posts=”30″]
Last Updated on