||Braun Silk Epil 9 9-961||2-in-1 Epilation and exfoliation system, Precise epilation, Innovative sonic exfoliation brush, 40% wider epilation head, Cordless Wet & Dry use||High-End||Learn More Here!|
||Panasonic ES-ED90||60 Degree wide pivoting head, Dual wide discs, 48 precise rotating tweezers, LED light, Cordless operation||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
||Philips HP6540/ 01||Ergonomic grip, Cordless, Gentle precision, 2 speed settings||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Epilators Of 2017 – 2018
For many people, the task of removing unwanted hair can be a matter of trial and error. What works for some, may not be suitable for others. One thing that can do a very good job is an Epilator. It can remove more hair than other methods and extend the time before new hair grows. This list features the top three Epilators on the market at the moment.
Braun Silk Epil 9 9-961 Wet and Dry System Review – Our Number 1
This product by Braun is a great all round Epilator and Exfoliator. It also comes with many accessories so you can get the best results. Let us see what other features this product has to offer (lowest price).
- It is a fast and efficient product that can epilate and also exfoliate. It comes with a sonic exfoliation brush to get the best results.
- It has an extra wide epilation head so you can remove more hair with each pass than other products of this type.
- The product is cordless for freedom of movement. It can also be used in the shower to save you time.
- It comes with many accessories including a shave head, trimmer cap and facial cap. It includes all the things you would need.
Braun have created a great product that can do all the things you would require from an epilator. Plus it has the added benefit of an exfoliator as well.
Panasonic ES-ED90 Epilator Review – Number 2
The Panasonic Epilator is another quality product from an experienced company. They have created a stylish and effective epilator that can remove hair with no fuss at all. Here are some of its other features.
- The 60 degree pivoting head is wide enough and agile enough to follow your body easily and remove a lot of hair with each pass.
- It has 48 rotating tweezer like discs that will pluck even the shortest and thinnest hair easily. This means more time between uses.
- There is an in-built LED light to help show the hard to see hairs. Very useful if you are in a poorly lit room.
- The epilator is able to work in wet and dry conditions so you can use it in the shower or bath with no problems.
This product is great for anyone who wants the freedom to use their epilator either in the wet or dry. It can remove more hair than other epilators of its type.
Philips HP6540/01 Satinelle Limited Edition Review – Number 3
Philips have a long tradition of creating innovative shaving and epilating products. This epilator is another great product from them. It has a sleek design that is comfortable in the hand and it can remove a lot of hair at one time. Here are some of its other features.
- It removes a large amount of hair in one pass and because it takes them from the root, it will leave your legs hair free for weeks.
- It has two speed settings that can give you the best performance for any areas you need to epilate.
- The epilator head is removable so you can easily clean it and keep it hygienic. This is an easy way to keep your product clean and safe.
- The small and compact design makes it ideal for travelling. It has a travel pouch and accessories so you can be hair free wherever you are.
The Philips HP6540/01 is great for removing hair anywhere on your body. It can remove hair effectively for weeks and can be taken with you wherever you are.
The top spot on the list is the Braun Silk Epil 9 9-961. It has all the benefits of an epilator with the added feature of an exfoliator. An ideal product for those that don’t like waxing or shaving.
- Best Electric Shavers In UK – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Teeth Whitening Kits – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Water Flossers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Water Flosser – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Tens Unit – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Hot Air Brushes – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Hard Skin Remover Foot File – Reviews In UK 2017 – 2018
- Foot Spa Reviews – Best In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Nose Hair Trimmer – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Bathroom Scales – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Hair Dryer Reviews – Best In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Air Purifier – UK Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Epilator – Reviews Of 2017 – 2018 UK
- UV Nail Lamp Reviews – Best In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Curling Irons UK – Reviews 2017 – 2018