Electric Fireplace Reviews – Top 3
There is nothing better when you arrive home on a cold winter’s night than to have a nice warm fire to sit by. For those who don’t have a real fire, the next best alternative is an electric fireplace. This list has the top three electric fireplaces on the market at the moment.
Castleton Electric Fireplace Suite Review – Our Number 1
This electric fireplace from Castleton is a beautiful product that will warm any room just from the glow itself. It also has a lot of great features that will make you feel cosy all winter. Let us have a look at some of the other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The surround is made from a nice cream MDF construction. It will feel at home with any type of décor.
- The flames are produced with 100% LED lighting. This gives a really realistic flame effect that will be vibrant and vivid.
- It is fully remote control with LCD display to turn the fire on and off. It has either 1 or 2 kW thermostat to control the temperature accurately.
- The whole assembly comes as a flat pack for easy transportation, but it is easy to build rebuild afterwards.
This fireplace from Castleton is a lovely product that will look stunning in any living room or dining room. It also has a lot of great features to keep you nice and warm.
Monaco Free Standing Electric Fireplace Review – Number 2
This product from Monaco is another beautiful looking fireplace that has a warm glow just from the look of it. It also has some nice features to make using it very easy. Let us have a look at some of them.
- A flicker flame effect is very realistic and will give a great warming feel even with no heat turned on.
- The surround is a solid MDF construction is white in colour and has a black base for effect. It looks very nice and will fit in with any surrounding.
- The fire has white rock effect to give it a contemporary look. This makes it look very modern and will also help with the realism.
- It has a power output of 50Hz 220-240 volts which is more than enough to make any home feel warm and cosy.
The New Design Fireplace is great for those who haven’t got a real fireplace, but want to have the warm feeling that it creates. Being free-standing, it doesn’t need any preparation to the wall or floor.
Homcom Large LED Curved Glass Fireplace Review – Number 3
- This product has a full LED flame effect with seven colour options including an ambient side light. It will look wonderful in the evening.
- It is wall mounted so you can hang it on almost any wall. This frees up space on the floor, and doesn’t need major preparation.
- The glass is black curved tempered for strength and durability. It also looks stunning with the flame effect.
- There are two heat settings 1000 watt and 2000 watt. This is more than enough to keep you warm.
This is a wonderful flame effect fireplace that will give you hours of warming heat whenever you need it. It also has a nice LED light effect that can be customised to suit your taste.
The top spot on the list goes to the Castleton Electric Fireplace. It has a lovely LED flame effect that give a very realistic glow. It also has a nice MDF frame that is strong and can be flat packed.
Last Updated on