|Polder||Brushed With Stainless Steel – Slide Out Drain Tray – Can Hold Up-To 10 Plates – Seperate Cutlery Compartment – Includes Dishwasher Safe Parts||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|OXO||Fold-able – Fold-able Plate Rack – Cup Rack – Cutlery Holder With Separate Compartments – Draining Spout – Small Legs.||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|Joseph Joseph||Extendible – Integrated Draining Plug – Removable Non-Scratch Draining Prongs – Non-Slip Feet – Removable Cutlery Rack||Mid-Range/High-End.||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Dish Drainers
The dish drainer is a very important part of most kitchens. The dish drainer (or dish rack) is normally located next to the kitchen sink and once you have finished washing up your plates, cutlery, cups, pots etc. you can put them on the dish drainer to air dry. Most dish drainers have special spaces for different objects, i.e. a special compartment for cutlery and slots where the plates can stand, and they are available in a range of materials and sizes.
If you are looking to buy yourself a dish drainer the first think you need to think about is space. You will need to buy a dish drainer which fits on your counter and the more counter space you have the bigger your dish rack can be. It’s also important to think about how many dishes you are actually likely to wash up because there is no point buying a huge dish drainer intended for a large family if you are only washing up for one or two people. If you’re not sure what type of dish drainer is best for you, or if you just want to find out what your options are, then read on for our list of the top 3 dish drainers available online.
Polder Review – Our Number 1
* This Polder dish rack (learn more here!) is brushed with stainless steel. Stainless steel is a very popular material for household appliances because it is durable and rust resistance. You can use this dish rack without worrying about excess water causing any long-term damage.
* The Polder 4 piece dish drainer comes with a slide out plastic drain tray which you can use to dry your cups, glasses and cooking utensils. This tray offers additional drying space and it will definitely come in handy after you’ve tackled a large pile of washing up.
* The Polder dish drainer comes with a separate cutlery compartment so you can keep track of all your knives, spoons and forks.
* The included drain tray and cutlery holder which come with this dish drainer are dish washer safe and therefore very easy to clean.
Features: Brushed With Stainless Steel – Slide Out Drain Tray – Can Hold Up-To 10 Plates – Seperate Cutlery Compartment – Includes Dishwasher Safe Parts
OXO Good Grips Review – Number 2
* This dish rack is fold-able and can be easily stored out of the way when not in use. This is pretty important because many other dish drainers are fairly large items which are normally just left on the kitchen counter at all times because there is no space for them anywhere else.
* The OXO Good Drips dish drainer comes with a plate rack which can easily hold your bowls and plates upright so that they can dry quickly.
* This dish drainer also comes with cup rack which will hold glasses and mugs upside down to help them dry more easily. The cup rack is located inside the dish drainer to stop the mugs and glasses dripping water all over your kitchen.
* The OXO Good Grips dish drainer also comes with a utensils holder which you can for your cutlery. The great thing about this particular cutlery holder is that it has divided sections which you can use to keep your knives, spoons and forks separate.
* The plate rack which comes with this dish drainer can be folded down if you need to make room for larger bowls, pots and other items.
* This dish rack comes with little legs which can be used to lift the dish drainer off of your kitchen counter. It also comes with a spout which can be drained directly into the sink to avoid making a mess.
Features: Fold-able – Fold-able Plate Rack – Cup Rack – Cutlery Holder With Separate Compartments – Draining Spout – Small Legs.
Joseph Joseph Review – Number 3
* The Joseph Joseph Extend dish rack can be extended to hold more items depending on how much washing up you have that day. It can be extended out for family size loads or it can be shrunk to suit solo meals.
* This dish drainer comes with an integrated plug which you can use to trap and drain water.
* The Joseph Joseph dish rack includes raised ribs on the interior of the rack to stop water getting trapped underneath bowls or glasses. The base has also been designed to push water towards the draining sprout for removal.
* This dish drainer comes with draining prongs which are easily removed when it is time to clean the dish drainer. These draining prongs are steel plated and come with non-scratch tips which ensures that they can be used for all types of crockery and even glasses.
* This dish rack comes with non-slip feet which will elevate the dish rack and ensure it remains stable.
* The Joseph Joseph Dish rack comes with a removable cutlery compartment which you can use to dry all your forks, spoons and knives. This cutlery compartment can be taken out of the dish drainer to make more space if needs be.
Features: Extendible – Integrated Draining Plug – Removable Non-Scratch Draining Prongs – Non-Slip Feet – Removable Cutlery Rack
These are all excellent dish drainers which will definitely make drying your washing up a lot easier, but we do recommend one of these dish drainers above the rest. Our dish drainer of choice is the Polder 4-Piece Advantage Dish Rack System because it has been brushed with stainless steel and is therefore far more resistant to rust, it comes with a slide-out tray which can be used to dry excess items, it can hold up to 10 plates at one time and can, therefore, serve a larger family, and the drain tray and included cutlery holder are dishwasher safe.