Top 3 Pan Sets
Every cook needs their own collection of pans and it normally helps to have several pans dedicated to separate functions. You may think that it would be easier to buy your pots and pans separately so you know that you are just buying what you need, but a pan set is actually really helpful because it contains most of the pots you’re likely to need, you get to buy them all in one go so won’t realise that the dish you want to make requires a pan which you don’t currently have, and it is likely to work out cheaper to buy a pan set rather than a long list of individual pans.
Most decent pans have been built to last and you should expect your pan set to function for a fair few years at least. If you are planning on cooking regularly and you want to cook various recipes and different dishes then you may want to make sure your pan set includes a milk pan, a non-stick frying pan, a few lidded saucepans, and a casserole pot. If you’re not sure what pan set you want to buy and you want to know what is available then read on for out guide to the top 3 pan sets which can be bought from Amazon!
Cexpress Review – Our Number 1
* This CEXPRESS (learn more here!) set contains twelve different pots and pans. This includes a saucepan with a handle and lid, a large pot with two handles and a lid, and two large pans which also feature two handles and a lid.
* These pots vary in size and range from 17.5 x 11 cm (diameter x height) to 21.5 x 13cm. These pans are all fairly large and so are ideal for larger families or dinner parties.
* All pots and pans in this collection are made out of stainless steel. Stainless steel is the most popular material for pots and pans because it is rust resistant and durable, thus ensuring that your pots and pans last longer.
* These are non-stick pots and pans and are therefore easier to cook with and quicker to clean.
* The CEXPRESS pan collection has an attractive and rustic style which is sure to suit any kitchen.
Features: 12 Pieces – Large Pots – Stainless Steel – Non-Stick – Attractive Design.
Morphy Richards 8 Review – Number 2
* Every pan in the Morphy Richards collection is made out of high-grade stainless steel and is thus far more resistant to rust than non-stainless steel alternatives.
* This collection includes a 14cm milk pan, an 18 cm saucepan which you can use to cook pasta and rice, and a 24 cm frying pan designed for fry-ups and stir fry. This collection also includes two steamer inserts which you can use to steam vegetables or fish.
* These pans utilise Thermocore technology to help ensure even heat distribution to make sure that all the food is cooked at the same time. This also reduces the risk of burning yourself during the post-cook clean up, plus these pans are suitable on most hobs including induction designs.
* The Morphy Richards pan collection is designed to be extra safe and so it incorporates ‘stay-cool’ handles to make sure you don’t burn yourself during the cooking process.
* These pans come with tempered glass lids which are designed to keep all the heat within the pan whilst releasing any excess steam. These lids also come with in-built drainage holes which you can use to drain pasta and vegetables without having to use a colander.
* The Morphy Richards pot set have pouring spouts on either side of every pan to make it easier to serve liquid based foods such as gravies or sauces.
* All pans in the Morphy Richards collection are dishwasher safe.
Features: Stainless Steel – Includes 24cm Frying Pan – Steamer Inserts – Even Heat Distribution – Reduced Risk Of Burns – ‘Stay-Cool’ Handles – Versatile Lids – Dishwasher Safe.
Tefal Inspire Review – Number 3
* This Tefal set offers a versatile collection of pots and pans including a 14cm milk pan, a 26cm frying pan, and a 20cm saucepan.
* All pans in this collection have a non-stick coating which makes them more durable, easier to use and more resistant against scratches.
* These pans are made out of hard anodised aluminium for extra durability.
* The Tefal Inspire pan collection includes ergonomic soft touch handles for a more comfortable cooking experience. The handles also use ‘stay cool’ technology to make sure you don’t burn your hands whilst cooking.
* The saucepans in this collection come with vented glass lids which helps you keep an eye on your food without having to remove the lid.
Features: Versatile Collection – Oven Safe – Non-Stick Coating – Anodised Aluminium – Ergonomic ‘Stay Cool’ Handles – Vented Glass Lids.
These are all great pan sets which will help you expand your cooking repertoire and create a huge variety of dishes. One of these pan sets, however, does stand out from the rest. We are recommending the CEXPRESS – Cook D’Lux Pots and Pans Set (12 pieces) collection because it includes 12 different pots and pans whereas the others only offered 8 or 5, plus all of the 12 pots in the CEXPRESS collection are made out of stainless steel, they are non-stick and feature an attractive design.