||Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breastpump||18% More Milk Than Regular Pumping, Small & Compact, Calma Solitaire included, Research based breast pump technology||High-End||Learn More Here!|
||Tommee Tippee||Unique silicone cup, 0% Backflow guarantee, 4 Adjustable suction phases||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
||Philips Avent SCF330/20||Soft massage cushion, Compact design||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Breast Pump Reviews – Top 3 In 2017 – 2018
Having a baby is a very special time for parents, but it also involves a lot of hard work looking after your new-born’s needs. Many find that breast feeding is not always a practical thing to do if you are out or if you are away from your baby at feeding time. This is where something like a breast pump can prove invaluable. This is a list of the top three breast pumps on the market at the moment.
Medela Swing Electric Breast Pump with Calma Review – Our Number 1
This breast pump from Madela is specially designed to express the milk quickly and with as little discomfort as possible. It has a simple control system to make it easy to use and efficient at the same time. Here are some of its other features (lowest price).
- The efficient design pumps more milk in less time due to its 2-phase Expression Technology. Ideal for people with limited time.
- It is comfortable to use due to its range of vacuum levels and multiple settings. This means you can get the right setting for you.
- The product is very easy to use and can be taken apart for easy cleaning. This helps with keeping the product sterile.
- It has a very quiet operation and this along with its compact design, means you can express and stay discreet.
This Medela Swing Breast Pump is an ideal product for those who want to breast feed but don’t have the opportunity or the time. The milk can be expresses in advance and given to the baby when it is needed.
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Breast Pump Review – Number 2
Tommee Tippee is one of the most well-known manufacturers of baby products and has made a product that lives up to this high standard. It is a well-designed breast pump system that has many hours of research and personal experiences behind its development. Let us see what other features this product has to offer.
- The special design of the pump mimics the natural feeding action of your baby. This means that the expression is more natural and better for you.
- The cup is made from a silicon material to give you the best comfort you can get. This is important to stop irritation.
- The unique design of the pump and cup improves the efficiency of the suction and has a 0% backflow guaranteed.
- The kit includes everything you will need to express your milk, store using the bottles and feed with the teats. This means you won’t need anything else to get started.
The Tommee Tippee has great design features that will ensure you get the best experience you can from the product. With its silicone cup and no backflow, they have worked hard to minimise problems typically experienced from breast pumps.
Philips Avent SCF330/20 Natural Comfort Breast Pump Review – Number 3
- It has a unique design that allows the mother to sit in a more comfortable position when expressing. This is better for the mother and baby.
- It incorporates a soft massage cushion and warm feel to stimulate a more natural let down of the milk. This should improve flow and minimise pain.
- The kit includes the Philips Avent bottle and teat so you can feed straight away without any additional equipment.
- The whole product has a compact design that means you can easily pack it away and use on the go. It also means it will be discreet when expressing.
This is a great product from Philips that has everything you will need to express milk with comfort and safety.
The top spot on the list goes to the Medela Swing Electric Breast Pump. It has a simple to use design and great features that make it a great buy for anyone interested in expressing.