|De'Longhi||Easy To Use – Milk Frother – Adjustable Grind Sessions – Burr Grinder – Personal Programme And Additional Customisation Features – De-Scaling Feature – Auto-Clean – Auto Shut Off – 400G Bean Container.||High-End||Learn More Here!|
|Gaggia||Automatic Stand-By Mode – Electronic Control Panel – Ceramic Grinders – Grinding Consistency Options – Removable Brewing Unit – Multiple Options.||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|BERG||One Touch Technology – LCD Colour Touch Screen – Integrated Milk Foaming – Cup Warmer – Lots Of Control.||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Bean To Cup Coffee Machines
If you want to make café quality lattes, americanos and more from the comfort of your own home then a bean to cup coffee machine may be for you. These machines let you make a variety of fresh coffee drinks with marginal effort on your part, bean to cup coffee makers will make your coffee from the beans to the finished result all within one machine, and some of them will even froth your milk for you!
They do tend to be a bit pricier than other coffee making machines, but if you think about the long term benefits you may actually end up saving money by no longer having to spend £3-4 on a cup of coffee from a chain store and you can make them suit your personal tastes. If you’re interested in buying a bean to cup coffee machine then read on for our review of the top 3 machines available on the market right now.
De’Longhi ECAM44.660.B Eletta Bean Review – Our Number 1
- The De’Longhi Eletta machine (learn more here!) is very easy to use. It comes with a user-friendly touch screen display which lets you make your coffee at the touch of a button. You can choose between Cappuccinos, Lattes, Macchiatos, Espressos and regular filter coffee.
- This coffee making machine also doubles as a milk frother. You can adjust the froth setting depending on the drink you want to make, and it even comes with an auto clean function so the milk can be returned to the fridge if left over.
- The De’Longhi Eletta machine comes with an integrated burr grinder which is used to grind the beans. This machine lets you choose between 13 coarseness settings from fine to thick so you have more control over your coffee and you can make it exactly how you want it.
- The DeLonghi coffee machine even comes with personal programming settings. This machine lets you create multiple user profiles which you can save your personalised coffee tastes to and then it will remember how you like your coffee for even faster results.
- This bean to cup machine includes rinse and de-scaling programmes which will help the machine clean itself and protect itself from build up and damages.
- The DeLonghi Eletta bean to cup machine has an included advanced twin Thermoblock boiler to make sure your coffee is always the right temperate.
- This coffee making machine comes with lots of additional settings which you can use to customise your coffee even further. You can, for example, choose to make your coffee aromatic or strong. You can also select the temperature of your coffee from hot, medium or cool depending on how much time you have to drink it.
- This bean to cup machine has a large 400 gram bean container, a 2.0L water tank capacity and auto shut off features.
Features: Easy To Use – Milk Frother – Adjustable Grind Sessions – Burr Grinder – Personal Programme And Additional Customisation Features – De-Scaling Feature – Auto-Clean – Auto Shut Off – 400G Bean Container.
Gaggia Brera Bean Review – Number 2
- The Gaggia Brera machine will automatically switch to standby mode after one hour which as a result will use less than one watt of electricity per hour. This is not only more energy efficient, it will also keep your energy bills low.
- This bean to cup machine comes with an electronic control panel which you can use to programme and design your perfect cup of coffee.
- The Gaggia Brera bean to cup machine includes ceramic grinders which will keep that delicious coffee aroma intact. You can also adjust the grind to your personal tastes so it comes out as fine or coarse as you want.
- This bean to cup machine comes with a removable brewing unit which can be easily cleaned after use.
- The Gaggia Brera machine has various options including strength and single/double shot which you can choose from to personalise your coffee.
Features: Automatic Stand-By Mode – Electronic Control Panel – Ceramic Grinders – Grinding Consistency Options – Removable Brewing Unit – Multiple Options.
BERG Toccare Uno B Series One Touch Review – Number 3
- The BERG Toccare coffee machine allows you to make anything from a cappuccino to an espresso with the touch of one button.
- This bean to cup machine includes an LCD colour touch screen display for extra easy programming. There are no confusing buttons or fiddly dials with this design’ just tap your selection and let the machine do its thing.
- This BERG bean to cup machine includes an integrated milk foaming process to ensure you have everything you need in one handy machine. The milk container is sold separately.
- The BERG coffee machine has a cup warming function to ensure you never have to endure a cup of cold coffee again.
- This BERG bean to cup coffee maker lets you have a lot of control over your brew. You can choose the coffee volume, water volume, pump pressure and the temperature of the water with the tap of a button.
Features: One Touch Technology – LCD Colour Touch Screen – Integrated Milk Foaming – Cup Warmer – Lots Of Control.
These are all excellent bean to cup coffee machines which will make delicious cups of coffee right from the comfort of your own kitchen. That being said, one of the machines on our list does stand out beyond the rest. We would like to specially recommend the De’Longhi ECAM44.660.B Eletta Bean to Cup Coffee Machine, 1450 W – Black because of its huge range of features. It is user friendly, it makes lots of different types of coffee, it is fully adjustable right down to the milk froth, and it lets you choose from 13 bean coarseness settings so you can truly personalise your cup of coffee. The De’Longhi also offers user profile settings so the machine will ‘remember’ your favourites and the coffee making process will be even quicker, this machine auto cleans and de-scales itself, and it has a large capacity.