Top 3 Airbrushes
If you like making models or creating sculptures, then you will find an air brush a very useful for painting a nice even coat of paint. They can spray a fine mist of paint that reduces the risk of running and blotches. This list features three of the top air brushes on the market today. Let us take a closer look at them.
Foxhunter KMS Airbrush Kit AS186 with Compressor Review – Our Number 1
The FoxHunter is an impressive product that offers the complete kit for the hobbyist that is looking for a complete new kit. The kit is designed to be used for many different types of painting including modelling, painting nails and craftwork. Here are some of the other features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- The kit comes with the compressor, two double action airbrushes and a hose. The complete kit for you to use straight away.
- The mini compressor is perfect for use with the air brushes. They create the correct air pressure for the best results.
- The compressor system has a safety cut out feature so that it will shut down if it gets too hot.
- Both the air brush and the compressor are made from quality materials that are strong and durable.
You will get many hours of reliable service from this kit. It has all the features you will need to create amazing models and sculptures.
Airbrush Gun Type 180 Review – Number 2
This airbrush is suitable for not just the professional model maker, but also the person learning the right technique. It has a nice paint flow that will give you the best results on any type of surface. Here are some of its other features.
- The airbrush gun is equipped with a fine 0, 3 mm nozzle which is perfect for fine and detailed work.
- There is an air adjusting screw fitted to the gun to regulate the flow to the nozzle. This is a nice feature that isn’t fitted to all air brushes.
- The amount of regulation and adjustment available is great for beginners because they can find the best settings.
- The gun itself is made from high quality materials so that you can get the best results. It will also give a long and reliable service.
The Airbrush Gun Type 180 is a great all round product that has a lot of nice features. It can do a variety of paint finishes and is highly accurate.
Draper 07228 Dual Action Air Brush Kit Review – Number 3
This air brush has all the things that a serious hobbyist would need to create a good paint job. It is made by a company that has a good reputation for quality and reliability. Let us take a look at the other features.
- It features a dual action control so you can get a more accurate paint dispersal. This is important for delicate figures.
- The kit contains the air brush, a 22cl jar, a connector and a mini spanner. You will have everything you need to get started.
- It is light and easy to use so you can paint without any problem. It also gives you more freedom to move around.
- The air brush is made from strong and durable materials to give you a long and reliable service.
The Draper 07228 is a quality product that is made by a company that has a long tradition. It has all the accessories you need to create artistic painted work.
The top spot on the list goes to the FoxHunter KMS Airbrush Kit. It has all the things you need to get started and it can deal with any number of small painting tasks with ease and precision.