Best Air Compressors
There are many types of Air Compressor on the market today, choosing the right one for you can be difficult. They all have similar features, but finding the one that has the best quality and reliability can be the difference between spending the money once or twice. This list has the top three Air Compressors on the market today.
Wolf Air Sioux 24 Litre 2.5HP Induction Motor Review – Our Number 1
This air compressor from Wolf Air is a really good product that has all the features you need, but also has a really high quality. It will give you a long and reliable service and enable you to do all those jobs easily. Here are some of its features (VIEW PRICE HERE!).
- It has a fully automatic air compressor that features a 2.5HP Induction Motor. You can be sure that this will have the power you need.
- It can work up to pressures of 116psi and can produce 9.5cfm of air displacement. More than sufficient for most jobs.
- The receiver has a large 24 litre air capacity. This means you have a constant supply of air when you need it.
- It comes with a five piece kit including a paint spray gun, tyre inflator and blow gun. All the tools you need to get started.
The Wolf Air Compressor is a very nice product that has a lot of quality. It can handle any type of work you need and maintain high reliability.
Draper Tools 24975 1 HP Air Compressor Review – Number 2
This air compressor is ideal for those who are looking for one they can use at home or in their garage. This product is smaller and more compact than some other types. This gives it a great advantage to the ad hoc user. Here are some of its other features.
- With a weight of 17 kg, it is light enough to be used in a garage at home or even in a shed. This makes it very convenient.
- It is designed to be very easy to use so no technical knowledge is needed. This is great for the home user.
- It can be used for the inflation of car and motorcycle tyres. This makes it very handy and flexible.
- The motor produces 1HP equal to 0.75kW. This is enough for the casual user to complete projects at home.
This air compressor from Draper is built to a high standard and is designed to give a long maintenance free life.
Stanley Portable Air Compressor Review – Number 3
- At just 9kg it is a very light product compared to other portable air compressors. It is easy to move around and pack away.
- It can produce up to 145psi or 10 bar of pressure. For a product of this size, that is impressive.
- It has an air flow rate of up to 180 litres per minute. Enough it inflate tyres and other jobs with no effort.
- It has a handy shoulder strap so you can transport it to where you need to go. It also has an integrated handle.
This excellent little air compressor from Stanley is a great product for anyone that wants a powerful but portable compressor. It has all the features you need but is portable enough to go anywhere.
The top spot on the list goes to the Wolf Air Sioux Air Compressor. It has a large capacity and many accessories to give you everything you need to get started.
Last Updated on