||Husky HUS-HM39||6 Internal adjustable shelves, Interior light, Door lock, 30 x 75cl bottles||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Husky HN6||12 bottle capacity, Mirror finish, Slimline with interior light, Touch controls||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Sommelier||35 Litre capacity, Thermoelectric technology, Quiet running fan, 1 year warranty||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Best Wine Coolers – Top 3 In 2015 – 2016
If you regularly host dinner parties or have lots of friends come round for barbecues, you may find this product very useful. Wine coolers and Personal Refrigerators are great for storing wine and other drinks and you can have it wherever you need it. It will then free up space in your fridge for other things. This is a list of the top three wine coolers on the market today.
Husky HUS-HM39 Personal Refrigerator Review – Our Number 1
This product is perfect for keeping all your wine and soft drinks cool on those hot summer days. You can put it anywhere you want and it has a glass front so you can see inside. Here are some of its other features (lowest price).
- This product can be placed anywhere, but it is designed to fit under counter tops in a kitchen or bar area.
- It has a solid steel silver body that will protect it and keep it rigid. This is good if you are moving it around.
- There are six adjustable shelves so you can fit in the cans and bottles depending on what you want to cool.
- It comes with an interior light and a door lock so children can’t access the drinks when you are not around.
The Husky has some great features that has earned it the top spot on our list. It is strong and safe and has a large capacity.
Husky HN6 Slimline Wine Cooler Review – Number 2
- This cooler is specially designed to hold bottles and is large enough to hold up to 12 at any time. This is amazing for such a slim cooler.
- It has a mirror finish and curved glass front to give it a really classy look. It will look great under a counter or bar area.
- There is an interior light fitted so you can see the contents easily. This is especially useful if it is fitted under a counter.
- It is fitted with touch controls to adjust the temperature. It can regulate to a range from 8-18 degrees Celsius.
This product from Husky is a lovely compact design that can fit into almost any space. It is also designed to look great wherever you place it.
Sommelier 12 Bottle Wine Cooler Review – Number 3
This wine cooler from Sommelier is a slim line model that can fit into small areas under the counter or in the corner of a room. It has a big capacity despite its size and has some great additional features.
- The cooler is designed to keep wine at its optimum temperature at all times. Ideal if you hold a lot of dinner parties.
- It uses thermoelectric technology to keep the wine cool while using as little energy as possible. This means it won’t add a large amount to your electricity bill.
- There is a quiet running fan fitted so you can keep it anywhere and it won’t create an annoying background noise.
- It has a stylish design that won’t look out of place wherever you decide to place it.
Overall, the Sommelier wine cooler is the ideal product for socialising or just for keeping your favourite wines chilled. It has a big 12 bottle capacity that is great for a product that is so compact.
The top spot on the list goes to the Husky HUS-HM39. It has a very large capacity to hold not just wine, but cans and other drinks.
- Hamswan Q5 Wireless Bedside Lamp Review 2017
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Laminator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Gaming Chair Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Wireless WiFi Extenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Sunrise Alarm Clocks – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Chair Bed – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Security Lights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Cooking Pan Sets – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best LED Floodlights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Ironing Boards For Steam Generating Irons – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Dish Racks & Drainers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Chocolate Fountains – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017