|Vinturi||Softens Tannins – Enhanced Body And Flavour – Uses Scientific Principles For Excellent Results – Quick – Easy.||Mid-Range/Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|Sommelier||Aerator & Carafe – Infuses Wine With Air – Quick & Easy To Use – Carafe Is An Attractive Way To Serve Wine – Hand Crafted – Optional Gift Wrap.||Mid-Range/Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|Le Creuset||Fits Any Bottle – Reduces Bitterness – Hands Free – Drip Free- 5 Year Guarantee.||Budget||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Wine Aerators
A wine aerator is a device which infuses wine with oxygen to bring out its full flavour and reduce any bitterness and/or remove any nasty after taste. If you’ve ever been to a wine tasting you will be familiar with the idea of letting the wine ‘breath’ for a while to improve the flavour, but realistically it can be annoying to have to wait half an hour to drink your wine. Aerators and decanters are both accessories which you can use to infuse your wine with oxygen, but aerators differ from decanters because they are much quicker and offer good results without the extra wait.
It is important to remember that wine aerators are not magic and they cannot transform a bottle of cheap red wine into an intricately flavoursome vintage, but if you use a wine aerator on a mid-range bottle you will most soften the taste and enhance the flavour. Aerators are a good choice for younger wines as the aerator helps them achieve their full potential, whereas older wines often require extra oxygen to truly bring out their vintage flavour. Wine aerators are normally used for red wine, but they can help improve a bottle of white as well.
If you are interested in buying a wine aerator but you’re not quite sure where to start or what to look for then read on for our review.
Vinturi Wine Aerator, Red Wine Review – Our Number 1
- The Vinturi Wine Aerator (learn more here!) is designed to quickly soften the tannins for a more pleasant after taste and a richer, more enjoyable over all taste.
- This wine aerator can enrich a bottle of wine and give it a full bodied and extra rich taste which will help you convince your guests that the bottle was a lot more expensive than it actually was.
- The Vinturi Wine Aerator uses scientific principles to create a pressure vacuum which draws in air that is then mixed with the wine for a better smell, enhanced flavours and a more pleasant after taste. The aerator does all this as your pour so by the time the wine is in the glass it should be ready to drink.
- This Aerator is very easy to use and it offers quick and effective results.
Features: Softens Tannins – Enhanced Body And Flavour – Uses Scientific Principles For Excellent Results – Quick – Easy.
Sommelier Red Wine Review – Number 2
- The Sommelier Aerator is a two piece set which features a carafe and an aerator for even better results.
- This Sommelier product has been designed to bring out the wines subtle and hidden flavours in a quick and easy way. The aerator will quickly infuse the wine with oxygen which can then be served in an attractive carafe.
- The Sommelier aerator is very easy to use. All you have to do is pop the aerator into the neck of the carafe and pour the wine. Once the wine has been poured simply remove the filter and pour into glasses!
- This product is hand crafted and can be gift wrapped on request.
Features: Aerator & Carafe – Infuses Wine With Air – Quick & Easy To Use – Carafe Is An Attractive Way To Serve Wine – Hand Crafted – Optional Gift Wrap.
Le Creuset Wine Accessories Review – Number 3
- The Le Creuset’s unique design ensures it will fit any wine bottle.
- This aerator confidently mixes air with wine to bring out its natural flavour and any reduce bitterness.
- This Le Crueset accessory offers hands-free aeration for easy and fast results whilst the central breather hole pushes air back into the bottle.
- This wine aerator has a drip free design to ensure there are no accidental spills.
- This product comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Features: Fits Any Bottle – Reduces Bitterness – Hands Free – Drip Free- 5 Year Guarantee.
All of these wine aerators will infuse your wine with the appropriate amount of oxygen for fast results, superior flavours and no nasty after taste. However, one of the aerators on this list really does stand out. We would like to especially recommend the Vinturi Wine Aerator because it is designed to soften tannins and improve after taste, it can help improve body and over all flavour, it uses scientific principles to provide the best possible results, and it is very quick and easy to use.