||Cuisinart SSB1U||Rapid Heating, Non Stick Cooking Plate, Powerful Blender, Self Clean Feature, Also Make Smoothies & Crush Ice||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Waring WSM1U||Rapid Heating, Non Stick Cooking Plate, Powerful Blender, Also Make Smoothies & Crush Ice||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Morphy Richards 501014||4 Settings To Suit Personal Taste – Sauté Function – Pause – Timer||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||VonShef||Blender & Soup Maker – Crush Ice – Make Smoothies – Anti Dry – 2 Year Warranty||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Salter||3 Settings – Prevents Overspill & Dry Burning – Intelligent Control System||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Electric Soup Blenders – The Best Buys Of 2016
On a cold winters day when you have just come home from work and you are looking to warm up, why not treat yourself to a nice hot bowl of delicious soup. Soup is a great way of getting all your vitamins and minerals, plus your five a day, in one quick meal. One of the problems with soup that you buy, is that it can contain things you don’t like or have an allergy to. For these reasons, more people are now turning to home made soup instead. This is great because you can put in exactly what you want and you can have it ready for when you need it.
In this article, we will be looking at a product that can make soup quickly and easily, the soup maker. There are no complicated instructions or steps to go through, all you need is the ingredients and the soup maker and you are ready to go.
We will be looking at the top five soup makers that are on the market today. There will be a list of the best features and examples of how it can save you time and energy. Let us take a look at the soup makers in more detail.
Cuisineart SSB1U Review – Our Number 1
The Cuisineart SSB1U Soup Maker (lowest price here!) is a very simple product to use that can create lovely nutritious meals in no time. It has straight forward instructions and can be set up and ready to go very easily. Let us take a look at some of this Soup Makers features.
- This all-in-one soup maker can do the whole process for you without having to do much at all. All you need to do is add the ingredients and stock and let it do the rest. This is perfect for all those busy people that don’t have time to make it by hand.
- The powerful heating element gets the ingredients up to temperature quickly. This means the machine can get to work on the cooking process faster than some other soup makers. This speeds up the time it takes to complete the process considerably.
- The soup maker includes a non-stick cooking plate so you can sauté food before starting the soup, including bacon or onions. This means you don’t need to use additional pans for sauté which again saves you time and cleaning up.
- The Cusineart jar is made from tough thermal glass. This makes it able to cope with high temperatures and also means that the soup will be kept hot for a long while after the cooking has finished. Ideal if you want to focus on other things.
- Another feature the thermal jug has is a large capacity. You can put up to 1.4 liters of soup or hot liquid and 1.75 liters of cold liquid. This is enough capacity to make soup for a few days or entertain that dinner party.
- The controls are very easy to use, and there is an audible beep to alert you when the process is finished.
- Attached to the powerful motor are sharp stainless steel blades with four speed settings that will chop and mix the ingredients while they are cooking. This takes a lot of the preparation time out of the process and you can select the consistency.
- You also have a self-clean feature that will aid in cleaning of the jug when you have finished.
This soup maker from Cusineart has a lot of nice features for to help you make lovely soups. It can also be used for other things such as blending smoothies and even crushing ice. A very versatile kitchen appliance with some practical uses.
Waring WSM1U Review – Number 2
This stylish soup maker from Waring is a nice all-in-one example of a product that is both functional and versatile. You can create delicious soups both hot and cold so they can be enjoyed all year round. Here are some of the other features in detail.
- This soup maker can cook lovely soups with your own choice of ingredients in as little as 20 minutes. This means you can quickly make a batch for dinner or lunch without spending ages at the cooker.
- As well as creating soup, this machine can also blend lovely smoothies, purees and even crush ice. It will be a very useful tool you can use in the summer as well as winter.
- The large toughened glass jug can hold 1.4 liters of hot liquid and 1.75 liters of cold liquid. You have the capacity to cook a batch of soup for guests or to store it in the fridge for later. Homemade soup is also great to freeze so it will keep longer.
- It is fitted with a countdown timer and has a beep that sounds when the process is complete. You will be able to concentrate on other tasks while your soup is being prepared.
- To get the best results, there are three heat settings to choose from. You have low, high and simmer to give you complete control over the cooking depending on what you need.
- You also have the option to sauté ingredients using the soup maker’s non-stick cooking plate. This can add extra flavor to the soup by adding certain ingredients before the cooking process. There are also four speed settings so you can decide between chunky as well as smooth soups.
This versatile machine has a lot of interesting features that will allow you to make soups, smoothies and purees at the touch of a button. It gives you the flexibility to select the consistency and heat level for the perfect results. There are also lots of recipes you can use if you run out of inspiration.
Full review of Waring Soup Maker here.
Morphy Richards 501014 Review – Number 3
Morphy Richards have a long tradition of making quality kitchen appliances. The 501014 Sauté and soup maker continues that tradition with its nice design and good build quality. Let us see some of its other features.
- In just under 21 minutes, you can enjoy a lovely hot soup which contains only the ingredients you like. It is quick enough to be used for dinner parties or just when you fancy a quick meal for lunch.
- The built-in sauté function allows you to cook onions, bacon and other ingredients in the soup maker before you make the soup itself. This means less mess because you don’t need to use additional pans.
- The cooking process can be paused if the lid is removed to allow you to add seasoning and other ingredients. The cooking process resumes after the lid is replaced. This is good if you want to add additional things at certain times without having to start the program again.
- You have four settings to choose from so you can strive to get the perfect results. You can have smooth soup in 21 minutes, or chunky soup in 28 minutes. This is much quicker that making soup by hand and you will get the same results every time.
- Operating the product is very easy, you just chop the vegetables and add stock. Then you can use the simple control panel to set the cooking process. The countdown timer will show you exactly how long you have left to go. Just enough time to sit down with a cup of tea.
- The easy to clean jug can hold up to 1.6 liters, which is enough to serve four people at once, or you can keep some in the fridge for later. The jug can simply be rinsed under the tap to clean the non-stick surface.
The Morphy Richards 501014 Sauté and Soup Maker has a lovely stainless steel jug and stylish design that will fit into most kitchens décor. It has a choice of settings to help you create all types of delicious food and drink.
VonShef Jug Review – Number 4
A soup maker like the VonShef is a great way to get those vitamins into your diet without even thinking. This is especially true if you are on a diet or are keen on healthy eating. The possibilities are endless in terms of ingredients you can use. You can mix any vegetables you want to make a unique recipe of your own and the most important thing is it is all natural. Let us have a look at the VonShef features in more detail.
- The soup maker’s powerful 250 watt motor and 800 watt heater means it can make your favourite soup in just 20-30 minutes. This is much faster that it would take to do all the work by hand and you will get the same results every time.
- There is a built-in overflow alert and anti-dry function to prevent any accidental damage during operation. These are nice safety features that should keep your soup maker in good condition for a long time.
- It has a sleek stainless steel jug that is tough and can hold up to 1.6 liters of soup or other hot liquid. More than enough to cope with a dinner party or for making meals in advance.
- This versatile machine doesn’t just do soups, it can also make sauces, smoothies, juices and milk shakes. Overall, this soup maker can quickly become an indispensable addition in your kitchen.
- The easy to use control panel will make it easy to use for anyone. There are no complicated steps to go through or combinations of buttons, just press and go.
The VonShef Soup Maker is a product that will encourage you to make lots of tasty soups because it is so easy and effortless. It might also inspire you to make more of your own sauces and smoothies as well.
Salter EK1548 Review – Number 5
Salter is another company that has a long history of well-made kitchen appliances including scales. This Salter EK1548 Soup Maker has a nice looking stainless steel and black design that houses a powerful motor and heating element underneath. Here are some of its other features.
- There are three settings to choose from including puree, chunky and blend. This means you can make the right type of soup to suit your needs. You can also create different soups for different members of the family.
- The stainless steel jug can hold up to 1.6 liters. This is more than enough to accommodate four people as dinner guests, or to keep some and freeze it for another time. The jug is also very easy to keep clean and is non-stick. That leaves you more time for dessert.
- The controls are simple and easy to use so anyone will be able to make homemade meals without a fuss. This is great for the elderly or someone with limited mobility because they can still make nutritious food. It is also good for people with small kitchens that can’t accommodate a lot of appliances.
- The Salter Soup Maker doesn’t just make soup though, it can also make sauces and purees. You can also make cold drinks like smoothies and milk shakes. You won’t need a separate blender as well so you will save on the washing up.
The Salter EK1548 1000W Electric Jug Soup Maker is a well-made product that can do more than just make soup. With its powerful motor and heating element, you can also create many other hot and cold food and drinks in a matter of minutes.
The winner of the top spot on the list is the Cuisineart SSB1U Soup Maker. It has every feature you could want to make delicious soups, but it has more under its skin. You can also make lovely drinks and sauces as well, just what the health conscious and those on a diet needs. This makes the Cuisineart a very versatile product that can save you time on the washing up and free up space on your kitchen work surface.