||Nilfisk Poseidon 2-25 XT||2900 Watt induction motor, 140 Bar of pressure, 610 Litre water flow, Quick fit lance, Stainless Steal Pistons||High-End||Learn More Here!|
||Kärcher K5||2100 Watt motor, 145 Bar of pressure, Eco rotary switch, Plug ‘n’ Clean System, 5 year warranty||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
||Bosch AQT 37-13||1900 Watt motor, 130 Bar of pressure, 400 Litre water flow, 3 in 1 nozzle, Energy efficient||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Best Pressure Washers Of 2015 – 2016 In UK
We all like to keep our cars clean, but sometimes just soap and a sponge doesn’t work. You need something with a little more power, like a pressure washer. Also, they aren’t just good at cleaning the car, they can also make fast work of patios, gutters and more. Here are three of three of the top pressure washers on the market at the moment.
Nilfisk Poseidon 2-25 XT Review – Our Number 1
This pressure washer from Nilfisk is designed for those who need a heavy duty use for their machine. It has a lot of power and features which is exactly what you need for any large home or business. Let us have a look at some of the other features (lowest price).
- A powerful 2900 watt induction motor produces 140 bar of pressure. This is very powerful and will work through tough dirt or grime with ease.
- It has a maximum water flow of 610 litres and a high powered lance to give you the power where you need it.
- An integrated trolley and hose reel makes it really easy to take your pressure washer wherever you need it.
- The quick fit lance system means you can be up and running fast and it is easy to disassemble afterwards.
This is a great pressure washer with a lot of power behind it. It is also easy to move around and quick to set up and use. No wonder it has made the top spot on the list.
Karcher K5 Review – Number 2
When you think of pressure washers, you will no doubt think about Karcher. They have been making quality pressure washers for some time and they are always well-made and tough. Take a look at the other features.
- A patented water cooled motor gives you more power and crucially, a longer life of the product. This makes the machine a great investment that will last a long time.
- The machine uses a quick connect system for its hoses so you can just pick up and go when you need to.
- The detergent suction hose will add the detergent at the correct ratio as you wash. This means you will never use more detergent than you need to.
- Included with the pressure washer are patio, trigger gun and high pressure lance so you can deal with any area of your home without having to buy additional attachments.
The Karcher Pressure Washer is a very well-made machine that will give you many years of service and make light work of your home and garden dirt.
Bosch AQT 37-13 Review – Number 3
This is the Bosch AQT 37-13 pressure washer and it has a lot of good features to help you clean your car or home. It is also nice and compact so moving it around would be easy. Here are some of the machines other great features.
- A quick connect SDS fitting will enable you to rapidly connect and detach your hoses and attachments. You won’t have to spend lots of time setting up which is a bonus.
- A very useful 3-in-1 nozzle system gives you amazing control over the water jet and together with a 6 meter hose, you can reach anywhere easily.
- A high power 1700 watt motor with 130 bar pressure will give you all the power you need to clear gutters or take the grime off patios.
- A fast an effective detergent hose will deliver the right amount of detergent when you need it.
Overall, this pressure washer from Bosch is small yet powerful. This is perfect for a smaller garden or home.
The top spot goes to the Nilfisk Poseidon High Pressure Washer. It has a lot of power and a handy integrated trolley design that makes it powerful and portable.
- Best Outdoor Rabbit & Guinea Pig Hutches – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Cement Mixers For Sale – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Security Lights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best LED Floodlights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Lawn Sprinklers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Garden Sprayers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Rotary Clothes Line – Reviews In UK 2016 – 2017
- Best Folding Tables & Chairs – Reviews UK 2016 – 2017
- Best Garden Hose – Reviews 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Cordless & Petrol Leaf Blower Reviews UK 2016 – 2017
- Best Gas Barbecue – Reviews 2016 – 2017 UK
- Pressure Washer Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017