||Tigerbeds||Gas lift up, Sprung slats, Upto 75kg mattress, Metal frame||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||House2Home||Gas lift up, Curved slatted base, Cloth Woven Base||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Bedsandbeds||Gas lift up, Posture sprung slatted base||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
Best Ottoman Beds 2015 – 2016
One thing that most people will say, is that they need more space. It can be a constant battle to find places to put things, that’s why something like an ottoman bed is so useful. I can utilise the space under your bed for things such as bedding and pillows. It is also a great place for electric blankets and storing spare items for winter etc. This list features the top three ottoman beds on the market today.
Tigerbeds Black Double Storage Ottoman Review – Our Number 1
This double bed from Tigerbeds is a classic example of how much space you have unused in your room. It can hold an amazing amount of things and you can access them easily. Let us see some of its other features (lowest price).
- The bed frame uses gas lift up mechanism to lift the bed up so you can access the space underneath.
- The frame can hold a mattress up to 75kg in weight. This means you can easily lift the bed up when you need to.
- The bed has special sprung slats that offer additional comfort to the mattress. You will have a great night’s sleep.
- The faux leather look of the bed is supported by a strong metal frame. This means you can rely on its durability.
This bed from Tigerbeds is a strong and well-designed product that can offer a lot of additional space in your room.
House2Home White Double Ottoman Bed Review – Number 2
- The product has a cloth woven base so that items you put inside don’t touch the floor. This offers more protection from dust and animals.
- The twin pneumatic arms that are fitted to the base can raise it high up even with a mattress fitted. This is ideal if you need to get something in a hurry.
- It has a curved and slatted base to give you extra comfort when you are sleeping. This is in addition to the mattress.
- It can easily accommodate a standard sized mattress with ease. You won’t have to worry about getting a special size.
This bed has a lot of storage space that can be accessed quickly and easily. You won’t have to move a lot of things or stretch up high to reach your bedding.
Black 5ft king size By Bedsandbeds Review – Number 3
This product by Bedsandbeds has a nice design that gives you a good amount of space underneath. It can lift up high so you can access all the areas without a problem. Here are some of its other great features.
- The gas lift design makes raising the bed easy and lets you get access to all of the space underneath.
- It has a posture sprung slatted base to give you the best comfort even though it is on a rising base.
- It can fit a standard king-size mattress of up to 150cm wide by 200cm long. This means you won’t have to look for a special size mattress.
- The metal frame is designed for strength and durability. It is covered with a very nice faux leather material.
This bed from Bedsandbeds is perfect for those who have limited space in their bedroom. It can also allow you to get access to the things easily.
The top spot on the list goes to the Tigerbeds Black Ottoman Bed. It has an amazing amount of space and will also give you a very comfortable night’s sleep. Overall, just what you need from a bed.