||Sureflap||Works with 9, 10 and 15 digit microchips, No collar or tag required, Includes 4-way manual lock||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||PetSafe||Works with digital microchips, Recognises upto 25 cats, No collar or tag required, Various modes||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Pet Mate||Works with digital microchips, Recognises upto 9 cats, No collar or tag required, LCD Display||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Best Microchip Cat Flaps 2015 – 2016
I know from personal experience that having to get up and down to open the door for your cat can get a bit annoying. This can be especially hard during the night when you are asleep. This is where a microchip cat flap can be a fantastic product. Your cat can come and go, but others won’t be able to get in. This list features the top three microchip cat flaps on the market today.
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap Review – Our Number 1
This smart looking cat flap is more than just a door for your feline friend. It is also a barrier to other cats coming into your home. Let us take a look at its features (lowest price).
- It works by recognising your cat’s microchip. This means only your cat can get in and out of the house.
- It is compatible with a wide variety of chips including 9, 10 and 15 digit versions. This means it is universal across the world.
- Because it uses the cat’s imbedded chip, there is no collar or tag that may get lost or broken over time.
- It will run on four AA batteries which will keep the product running for over a year. This means you won’t have to worry about them running out.
The SureFlap Microchip cat flap is a great piece of design that will be of huge benefit to many cat owners.
PetSafe Petporte Smart Flap Review – Number 2
The PetSafe Petporte Smart Flap is an ingenious product that will give your cat a real sense of independence. It will only allow them and no other cats to enter and exit, ensuring security as well. Here are some of its other features.
- Your cat’s microchip is the key that will allow them to access the cat flap. This means other cats will be denied entry.
- Because there is no collar or tag, there is no danger of them getting damaged or lost. Your cat will always be able to get inside.
- There are several modes available so you can tailor your cat flap to operate the way you need it to.
- The cat flap can be installed into any door or wall you want. It can even be installed in windows.
This cat flap from PetSafe is a nice design that will give many people the peace of mind that their pet will be safe.
Cat Mate Elite I.D Disc Cat Flap Review – Number 3
Another great design here with this cat flap from Cat Mate. It has a lovely look and a digital display so you can set it just the way you want it. Here are some of the other features from this product.
- Entry and exit to the house is controlled by unique electronic discs. You can have up to nine separate discs registered with the cat flap.
- You can programme the individual discs so that some cats are allowed in or out at certain times.
- The LCD display shows what the status of the cat flap is and when the last cat entered or exited.
- The built-in timer function means you can decide when to keep the cats in or out of the house.
This cat flap from Cat Mate is a special product that will organise your cat’s entrance and exit to your home. You can choose when you want them to come in or out, especially useful if you are feeding multiple animals.
The top spot on the list goes to the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap. It has a wide variety of options to help you decide the best entry and exit for your cat. A great product that will appeal to many cat owners.