||BaByliss 5560HU||High Torque, 2X The Air Pressure, Ionic Technology For Condition & Shine, Heat- Balancing Ceramic Technology||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Panasonic EH-NA65-K||Infuses 1000x more moisture into hair, Nanoe adds volume, minimizes frizz & reduces damage hair, Quick dry nozzle||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
||Nicky Clarke NHD093||Ionic Function with indicator light, Salon Concentrator, 2500W Ultra High Wattage DC Dryer||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Hair Dryers UK 2015 – 2016
If you have to work hard to get that ‘just out of the salon’ look then the investment in a good hair dryer is well worth the results. Ionic hair dryers are fast becoming popular due to the quickness and shine it can give to your hair. Below is a list of the top three ionic influenced hair dryers on the market today.
BaByliss 5560HU Elegance 2100 Dryer Review – Our Number 1
This product is a stylish way to help give life back to your limp hair. The sleek modern design with its extra-long 2 metre cord will enable you to style your hair without having to stand next to a power point, an annoyingly common problem with many hair dryers. Here are some of its other features (lowest price).
- The high torque motor inside gives double the air pressure which leads to a quicker drying time.
- Heat balancing ceramic technology gives a smooth, frizz free finish so reducing the need for straighteners.
- An additional ultra slim nozzle attachment directs airflow to let you to concentrate on sections and allows easy styling.
- The cool shot settings gives a blast of cold air at the end of drying to set your style.
The BaByliss 5560HU has some great features which has earned it the top spot of our list. It uses the latest technology to give a fast, shiny, frizz free finish.
Panasonic EH-NA65-K Smooth & Shiny Hair Dryer Review – Number 2
The Panasonic EH-NA65-K is another well designed and good looking hair dryer. It has Nanoe technology which provides 1000 times the moisture than standard hairdryers to promote smooth shiny hair. Here are some of its other features.
- It has a ‘Healthy Mode’ which sets the temperature to 50 degree Celsius, an optimum temperature to prevent hair damage from excess heat.
- Includes a diffuser nozzle to softly dry your hair into beautiful glossy curls.
- A quick dry nozzle which alternates the airflow allowing the hair strands to separate to enable quick and efficient drying from the roots. This is good for keeping the hair and scalp healthy.
- 3 speeds and 3 temperature settings allow you to customise your blow dry depending on your time and hair type.
This Panasonic Smooth and Shiny Hair Dryer boasts a sleek black and purple design that will sit nicely on any dressing table while delivering a straight or curly style.
Nicky Clarke NHD093 Mayfair Collection Vitesse Dryer Review – Number 3
International hair stylist Nick Clark has used his 20 years’ experience in the industry to create the Mayfair Dryer. It uses the latest technology and cutting edge design to ensure a salon perfect dry every time. The high spec dryer boast some other great features as well.
- The 2500W motors is one of the most powerful on the market so can blast hair dry in a shorter time when you are in a rush.
- The unique design and materials used makes it a lightweight dryer, so no more numb arms trying to dry your hair.
- Comes with a loop and hinge end cap so can be easily stored and cleaned.
- It has an ionic function with an automatic indicator light to let you know the ions are coating your hair with moisture and shine.
Overall, the Nicky Clarke Vitesse Dryer has some great features to give you a fast healthy dry with the backing of a well trusted hairdresser to give you great results.
The top spot on the list goes to the BaByliss 5560HU Elegance 2100 Dryer. Its ultra-stylish design coupled with its ability to provide a powerful, quick yet healthy finish makes it a great hair dryer to provide that salon looking hair.
- Best Teeth Whitening Kits – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Water Flossers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Water Flosser – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Tens Unit – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Hot Air Brushes – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Hard Skin Remover Foot File – Reviews In UK 2016 – 2017
- Foot Spa Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Nose Hair Trimmer – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Bathroom Scales – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Hair Dryer Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Air Purifier – UK Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Epilator – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- UV Nail Lamp Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Curling Irons UK – Reviews 2016 – 2017